Who's your Favorite HP Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matt
Whos Yah Favorite And Why?
confused

Matt
I sAy Hagrid Is Me Favorite Evn tho i like the ofas hes gota be the most kool one. The Big Friendly Giant. Robby Coltrain. He He. "Ello Arry" yes

Lupin
Lupin. Because he rocks.
Also Sirius, because, also, he rocks too.

brookealicious6
I don't have a favourite character! I love them all. Except for Umbridge. Snape is cool. For some odd reason I like him. Weird, I know. I also really hate Dumbledore!

Braavosi
Definitely Mad-Eye Moody. Damn he's cool! Also maybe Fred and George simply because. Good luck F & G with your joke shop!

Skittles19
I agree lupin
smile

Sirius and Lupin are the best smile

julibug
snape is my fave. at least in the movies. but i am an alan rickman addict.

Matt
Looks like your lovers of snape and lupin? wats so rong wid dumbordor?

Deadalus
i love cho. let me restate that. i dont like cho. i LOVE cho. she rocks.

brookealicious6
I think dumbledore is just.....too patient. It's annoying... lol... I don't understand.
I was very proud of Fred and George in the fifth book. They did what was right. I just hope they don't get into a "row" like Percy did.

Matt
i like hagrid the big frendly giant

Seraph
dumbledore is great, course. Sirius, lupin, mad-eye...

BellaButterfly
My favorite Character has to be Hermione, That girl can stick up for herself and doesn't care if she is a "bookworm" . Besides all that she is a loyal friend and puts up with 2 boys! YOu have to give her credit for that. rock
~thats me> bunny

Meli
Hermione, Ron and a new person in the 5th book. Luna Lovegood, because I'm a lot like herbig grin

Hermione because she's so smart and funny.
Ron because the person who plays him is so damn cute and because he's just himbig grin

Julie
Hermoine.....b/c she knows how to cast the spells right...er sort of

brookealicious6
I guess...hermione...is...confused cool....She can get annoying like Dumbledore tho...I think they're just too smart! I do think it's cool how she knows practically everything before she goes to school in the first year...That's something I would do.

alex619
mine is sirius,lupin,and mad eye in the movies though it was snape because he plays bein bad just so damn good Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

RemusLupin100
My favorite charactar is Remus Lupin.......he's awsome! Reamy the Dreamy! and he's gonna be played by David Thewlis.........yaaaay!!!!
bunny David Thewlis = love

if you call David Thewlis A big nose ill rip off your nose.

RemusLupin100
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
aahhhhhhh! attack of the dancing banannas! run!

ok i just had to say that.

hpluva14
i agree with bellabutterfly about the 2 boys but i think sirius and lupin rok
ne 1 have a sn post it minez luvablqt17

brookealicious6
Who the hell is David Thewlis....I feel so dumb because I live in canada and don't know any British actors...sad O well...guess I'll figure it out after the 3rd movie comes out!

DrAcOsGRL110
mi fave character is between draco malfoylove N Snape
*Malfoy*-bcuz hes HoTT in the movies, BAD,BAD, N (lets just say) 110% BAD! he's a bit weak when it comes to fist fights but he's real hot when he makes ppl cry!! devil
*Snape*-bcuz he's really awesum N the koolest professor in all of Hogwarts....but mayb im just sayin all this bcuz im 100% Slytherin...shifty

Nefertite
Well,DrAcOsGRL110, if you would learn at Hogwartts you certainly would be in Slitherin roll eyes (sarcastic)
My favorite characters are Hermione, Malfoy, maby Sirius.
Hermione is very smart and friendly and Draco, he's the bad guy and bad guys look cooler for me big grin smile

Matt
herminoney is a boring character.

Nefertite
Why do you think so? wink

robincooper
i think fred and george are the best there just funny full stop. I mean i have pulled of some good jokes in my time but nothing compared to these duo! Plus the actors that play them apparently live by me and my mate saw them once on the bus... Or so they tell me
also mundungas is cool he reminds me of some of my friends!

robin! smokin' smokin'

Lauren
Hermione definetly. She is so smart. I loved it in the 5th book when she would always give advice to Harry about Cho and she would always be right. For some reason I really like Professor McGonagall in this book, I love the part when she is being interviewed by Umbridge. It made me laugh out loud.

jtherouxgurl00
my fave is hermoine cause she is a smart a** just like me(lol)
& also voldemort cause how evil & mean he is but im behind harry 200%:-)

brookealicious6
Fred and George are so cool! I admire what they did! Crazy mad i tell you! I hope they stay a big part of the book though...I have a feeling we won't be seeing them as much, since they're in Diagon Alley now..*tear* :frown:
You guys just like the bad characters because you all want to be rebels and like the person that no one else does wink smile

Dracor
CHO?!?!?!?

Wha- how?!?!?!?

Cho is a whiney little Bit- <the swearing censor shakes her head at him>

Well, lets just say I dislike Cho to a greater extent than swiss cheese.

Luna is one of my favourites.

And Moody is the other.

mad Cho shall be made dead by some killing device! Yargh! mad

Happy Dance Booyah! Happy Dance

danradclifeluva
Moony Padfoot And Harry Bcuz they all rok

Cass
DEFINITELY Sirius was my favorite. *Runs into a corner and cries for another twenty minutes*. Well...now that he's....gone...I'd say my favorite is Lupin. He's a cool guy. Snape has got something going for him too, his wicked little act is a good cover for all the good he's part of in reality...he's kind of mysterious, and you gotta pity the guy, no wonder he turned out kinda twisted, after you see what happened when Harry looked into the Penseive.
I think they picked a great guy to play Sirius in the movie. He's nearly exactly how I imagined him, and he's got that soulful but playful, strong look to him that works great.

mina.harker
i am in love with fred and george. they are just too cool to be true. also sirius (also runs into a corner to cry), lupin (he just seems like he'll always be there, no matter what), mad-eye(he's mad) and ron. just them. everyone else is either ok or umbridge, if you get my meaning.

danradclifeluva
i think thatsnapes evil since he treats harry tha way he does sure harrys dad wuz like snape n tha way treats harry but that don nessicarily mean that harry tha same way harry may look like his dad and even act like his dad sumtimes but if snape had just given harry a chance then maybe harry wuldnt hate snape and vise versa like tha famous sayn goes dont judge a book by its cover and thatsexactly wut servus did but at otha times hes cool like when he saved harry in 1st year and in 5th when he went off to tell tha rest of the order that harry thought sirius wuz in riddles(i dont like ta call him voldermort i think he shuldve stuk to tha name his father gave him)hands and wuz smart enough to pretend that he didn noe wut harry wuz tlkn bout
fav. char.
Lupin roks cuz hes like always so calm and all it kinda gives u a warm feeling

Sirius*runs off to cry too*was just sooo cool i mean he was just cool

harrys awesome cuz he just is and hes good at DAtDA which is ma 2nd fav. sub.(1st is tranfiguration cuz no 1 seems to be able to get it rite)and it always seems like hes neva scared like hes fearless but he is he just gives off a feeling like hes neva scared

hermoine cuz shes sooo smart and is cool in tha face of danger and shes good w/ logic just like me

and ron cuz hes just ron gets tikd off bout peeps makn fun of his fam. skips logical and goes strait to impossible sumtimes has 2 awesum brothersand its cute tha way hes scared of spiders

sirius' girl
but to be honest i really like sirius black,hes so cool! have you read all 5 books?

sirius' girl
hey! yeah he is great but what about sirius???
i think hes cool,um,have you read all 5 books?

sirius' girl
well i really like snape,but in the books,i think he's brave,it looks like he had a bad childhood and james potter was pretty evil to him but he doesnt seem to realise that hurting harry wont hurt james aswell. i think cho is annoying,shes always crying and shes abit of a hoe if you ask me. and dumbledore? i always feel safe when hes around!

sirius' girl
the 1 who plays ron is very damn cute!!!

sirius' girl
yes, cho is a whiney b...tch

sirius' girl
het cass, i know how you feel, if ur still there, i cant take it either,how could he die,i just cant,ive cried so much....

mina.harker
i dont see how snape can justify being evil to harry. i realise he suffered, but cant he see that harry's not like that. harry evn feels sorry for snape, but soo falls back into hating him jus coz he hates harry. not fair!

still luvin' lupin the friendliest werewolf ive heard of, fred n george the best people to be brothers and mad-eye. who's gonna play mad-eye? ooooooh, cant wait to see the eye being taken out!!!! and malfoy the ferret!!!!!!!!!

danradclifeluva
sirius lupin harry fred and george ron and heroine still and ya lupin is the friendliest werewolf i eva heard of or should i say moony

green33
rock my favourite charecter is Ron because he used to go to my school

danradclifeluva
thats kwl
were u friends with him

green33
yer i was friends with him

green33
ok he was one of my good friends and he was always the shy one of the group, we went to Richard Hale in Hertfordshire

dage8_8
First and foremost, I have to say that I like Harry. He is always it the thick of things, even if he doesn't want to be, and he always stands up to it. Secondly, I enjoy Dumbledore and Fawkes. Dumbledore because he seems to be all knowing and all powerful, and Fawkes because he always seems to show up at the right time. I also thought Umbridge was a great character because I ended up actually loathing her. She was the first character that I actually despised in the series.

Joel_Jivin
DUMBLEDORE ROCKS!

charmaine
luna lovegoood is a good charecter i think fred and george are cool as well

Lokia
Lune Lovegood all the way. She marches to the beat of her own drum no matter what anyone else is playing or how far off beat it may be. She doesn't care what others think of her and I respect her tremedously for that. Expecially since their posed to be going through that stage where 'I wanna be cool, everyone has to like me.'

Harry X Freak64
well i dunt have a favorite favorite but i looove fred n george because they're hilarious...but i also like practically everyone else in the books

N.Tonks
Who's your favorite character? Mine's Tonks (obviously).

airangel429
SIRIUS BLACK! HOW'D YOU FORGET?? big grin

N.Tonks
OMG!!!!! I cant believe i forgot him!!!!

airangel429
yeah...i think the other category is gonna out do the rest.... smile hah...it ok..we wont hurt you this time.. smile

N.Tonks
i guess other can be sirius black.......

airangel429
yeah big grin

Danistar
Mine is Hermione Granger. love love Because she's so cool and smart!!!

frootlooplucy
Sirius, Lupin, Fred, George, Ginny and Dobby. and everyone else is pretty cool too, but those are my absolute favouriteswink

Laviera_j
Siruis and Lupin - no competition at all!

Sheepz
My Favorite Characters are Hermione, Luna, Harry, and Percy. I think I am one of the only Percy fans.

Laviera_j
But look what he did to his family!!!

Sheepz
Look what Draco did to Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, etc. He still has a big fan following =P

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes, well I'm a Sirius fan! big grin I love Siriuslove!!!

MaverickIce
Sirius. 'Nuff said. No imations accepted.

Danistar
I don't like Malfoy because he's arogant, fool and good for nothing.

My favourite characters are Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Sirius, Dumbldore and even Snape ( !! )

Sheepz
Oh.....K......*blink blink* I didn't mean to anger you....

Danistar
You didn't.
I think that most of Malfoy's fans likes more Tom Felton than Malfoy.

Sheepz
You'd be surprised. I know alot of HP fans that hate Harry and love Draco. That was even before the movies came out. But I'm sure that there is a great precentage of Malfoy fans that do just like Tom.

Danistar
But why Malfoy si so attractive? His a sisy boy, arogant, greedy, weak, fool and absoluteley good for nothing.

MoonChild
I love a lot of the characters in HP!!!!! but these are my fav's: Fred, George, Prof. McGonagall, Ron, Neville, Luna, Hermione, and Harry... heh and i do believe i like them in that order!!!!!

Nefertite
Because bad guys always look better than good guys in movies. Besides their characters are more interesting. Haven't you noticed that? It's the same in all movies. Why do you like Snape then?

Nefertite
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sadangel.gif Oh Dear, Newbies makes so much repepetive threads that I'm geting tired of the same talkshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scared.gif

iluvharrypotter
I like Hagrid, Sirius and all of the Weasleys! And of course... HARRY!

Psylocke
I like everyone! smile it's hard to choose between them all. wink

le_sainte
i LOVE Sirius Black! he's beyond my favorite character!!

BellaButterfly
HErmione~

thelotrlovr15
hermione is my fave gal...

i think i like emma watson better then hermy... emma is .... damn good!

pablo007
Which is your favorite character of the Harry Potter universe ?

frootlooplucy
all those listed in the poll and many many more besides. if i had to choose ONE... well i cant and you cant make me!!! *runs away*

LilyGinnyBlack
I choose Sirius! big grin I LOVE Sirius love! He is my ALL TIME FAVORITE character EVER!!! stick out tongue

Danistar
Hermione, Ginny, Fred & George, Harry, Lupin, Mrs. Weasley...

Phoenix
Fred and george and sirius and tonks

crazy_rock_chic
Sirius and Hagrid!!!!!

crazy_rock_chic
sh*t Oh yeah, i 4got about Tonks!

N.Tonks
fred and george and tonks and luna are my favorites

leah11
my favourite is of course sirius black but i think dumbledore and harry are good 2

BOPRecruit 16
sirius black

sadge
my favourite characters are fred and george but i like everyone they are all good but i dont like harry (no offence to harry fans) but i think he has the ego the size of russia especially in the 5th book who helped him get to voldemort every time herm and ron but he just says that he did it all!!

HermioneMalfoy
My fav characters are Hermione and Draco.

I'm a D/Hr shipper. I just love the Love/Hate thingy, and I think they can develop so much if they get together. It's really great!

Postman_Pat
neat picture

i like Hermione i think she is cool

leah11
i dont like hagrid. i think hes boring. and i dont like snape either coz hes just mean but i love hating him especially at the end of the 5th book. i love that bit. I like dumbledore best. he always says kool things. hes my favourite character now that sirius is dead. i think its gud the way hes so paient. its 1 of the reasons i like him so much.

Aimz Radcliffe
my fav is Luna, LuPin and of corse Harry......

LunA RoX

pan weasley ken

mel35989643
Umm, can u say DRACO!! hez a bad boy.. nd HOT!!! wutz not to like?!? nd he cood beat up all them lil huffle puffz lol jks jks stick out tongue

malfoyluva9
Who are ur favorite HP characters?

Fallin Angel
Harry
Draco
Hermonie
Ron
Dobby
Fred & George
Oliver

Gil'sSweetheart
Harry
Hermoine
Ron
Fred
George
Oliver
Neville

malfoyluva9
I really don't like Dobby, he's so annoying!

Vampiree
Lupin. Only.

Trickster
Weasley Twins
Sirius
Lupin
James
Snape

raven guardia
malfoyluva....how could u not like dooby, I love dooby he is so cute.

Draco
Harry
Snape
Lupin
Ron
Fleur
Lucious

squeaky
I like Professor McGonagall, Hermione, Cho, Harry, Ron & His family (except Percy), and Professor Dumbledore.

VanHRH
Hermy
Harry
Ron
The young marauders
dumblydore
the twins (of course)
Oliver
Ginny
luna

Kristina
Harry ... is an explanation necessary?!
Fred and George ... they're simply awesome!!!
Ron
Snape
The young marauders
Sirius
Gilderoy Lockhard

malfoyluva9
Dobby just bothers me! His little *snaps* are so annoying, and he's abnormal!

PrefectRonnykin
Ron

PrefectRonnykin
and more ron
can't you see i'm obsessed

N.Tonks
Tonks
Fred and George
Luna
Harry
Hermione
Ron
Charlie

CatKind
Ummm....

Sirius
Hagrid
Dumbledore
Lupin
The Twins
Ron

malfoyluva9
I LOVE SIRIUS! why does he have to be dead?

Candy
umm... dobby is abnormal cutz hes an houself?!?
erm i like him erally much.
ya all like harry laughing cant stand him wink
i like LUNA!!!!
Hermy
Sirius
Hagrid
Weasley Twins
Molly Weasley
Draco+Lucius

umm and i dont like them, but theyre funny: the dursleys.

a#hyeah amybe tonks wink

Kai_Haider
Dobby
Voldy
and SIRIUS!!!

Harry---->http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif<----Me

malfoyluva9
Harry's a looser

PrefectRonnykin
geez i'm gonna hate my self for saying this but yeah he is

meel
I like Ron , Sirius , Cho and the twins!

PrefectRonnykin
good man or woman

PrefectRonnykin
i love ur sig by the way

meel

Laviera_j
yeah it is cool! Where dya get it?

malfoyluva9
lol, he's stupid in the 5th book

FallenForever
who's stupid in the 5th book?

Valar Melkor
Lord Voldemort, Professor Dumbledore, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape and Sirius Black.

BellaButterfly
the twins!

Trickster
I don't like Harry... Although it would be bad if he died, take away the focus of the book.

Tela<3sHaldir
Snape, tom (16) , Draco, and fred and george weasley.

Kristina
Well I think Snape is a really cool character because we only know so less about him and because he is so mysterious...!! I guess Lupin will develop a lot in the future books although I still hope Sirius will come back.... we'll see...

Rachel Riddle
SIRIUS of course... wink
draco, snape, lupin, lily, dumbledore, the twins!!, voldemort...er..yeah, that's it i think... wink and while reading i like harry too i guess... and hermoine and ron.. ohh so many...laughing

ah yeah, i really like your sig too meel! COOL! big grin

malfoyluva9
I love the Weasley Twins and draco and hermione and ron

RonzMyBoy
Ron (duh)
Neville
The Twins
Harry
The Madaurs (minus Peter miffed)
Hermione

Man how does JKR keep up with all these people?!

sanchou
Ron Weasley

pixie1
i love them all but i have to say that peves in book 5 was wicked
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

k1rsty
Lupin!!!
He great! happy

Maikahyandowen
Ron and Hermoine, Fred and George, and Dumbledore. and Prof. Lupin. reading

squeaky
Am I the only Professor McGonagall fan?!

malfoyluva9
Probably

Pipage558
My favorite character in the Harry Potter series is SIRUS! Sirus is the best character ever cuz he is just cool! cool

Maikahyandowen
naw, sqeaky, i like her too.
" it unscrews the other way peeves."

squeaky
LOL
McGonagall rocks!

Rachel Riddle
hmm... mc gonagall is pretty cool, but i wouldn't count her to my favourite charactes... wink

SIRIUS 4 ever!!!!!!!!

Maikahyandowen
why not? she's so great! especially in the end of book 5, when she gives alllllll those points to Gryffindor!!!

Rachel Riddle
well, i like her but not so much as i like sirius, or draco or snape, because they are just great characters....
gonagall CAN be cool, but she isn't it all the time.. ok, who is cool all the time, but often she's not SO cool... er... difficult to think, when i'm tired from ridin...ahh, whatever....i like her but not soo much as i like the others
the end *looL+ wink

Candy
gonagall is a really interesting char, uzmmm i still cant stand snape....
Draco+Luna 4ever wink

Maikahyandowen
what's so great about draco and snape????? snape's a jerk. draco's kinda cool because he causes so much conflict and you just looooove to hate him, and he's kinda funny somtimes. but SNAPE???

Candy
yeah draco makes the book really funny wink a bit more exciting and that stuff wink

Rachel Riddle
i like to read 'bout snape...
there's always a conflict and i love it when something happens to him.. i think he's a ghreat character.... it not in every book...a bad one, who is on some levels still bad but deep inside good...

Maikahyandowen
true. he does add a nice dramatic flair to things.

Maikahyandowen
" i'm snape. the poitions master." " let's go bother snape!" " bother bother bother!!!!!" laughing big grin

Trickster
Snape's interesting, but not a great character...

Maikahyandowen
he's great at what he does. torturing Harry.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>