Which HP Book did You like The Most???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
I think The order of the pheonix was the best by far.

airangel429
#3, then #5, then #2, then #4 then #1

N.Tonks
#1 wasn't that great in my opinion

airangel429
yeah I didnt think so either....but 3..wow...we got Lupin, Sirius.... and learned about wormtail too...plus the whole escape and how sirius was after black...but then wasn't...he was actaully after scabbers...

sorry for the spelling....

N.Tonks
yea, the third book was my favorite before the fifth came out.

airangel429
yeah...the 5th is my 2nd...it was really good though too big grin I couldn't put it down...read it in 2 days.........

N.Tonks
yea i read the book in three days...i was up until 4 or 5 am every day...

airangel429
me too!! I was up really REALLY late....had no clue...and it would be like 3 a.m. and I would be all....yikes...i gotta get to bed...I can't believe how caught up you can get in her books.....they are all great... big grin This one.....Its almost, ALMOST a tie with #3.... I liked them both the same...but book 3 had All the new characters, the firebolt, the thing with scabbers and crookshanks.... Ron/Hermy were really steaming with each other...just building up for a romance later... also Hogsmead too!! big grin

but in 5..you got umbridge..who i hated...but actually liked reading her parts...b/c they were intriguing and also in hopes that Harry would let her have it! Then we got Tonks and the others who came to get harry in the beginning..... then the trial, the order....LUNA... all kinds of NEW stuff...

They both were great!!

Danistar
The Prisoner of Azkaban is the best!!!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
i haven't finished reading book 5 yet. it's really hard to say which book was my all time fave. i like the darker drama and mystery/action in books 2, 4, and 5. where harry has to deal with people hating him and people he cares for dying. more real feeling situations. it feels like in book 4 and 5, i can relate to him more. the anger and frustration he's feeling while all harry really wants is to be normal and happy. that's real. i'm guesssing more teens can connect with book 5 then the rest of the series. the reason that i haven't finished reading 5 is 'cause i'm working on fanfictions and reading mangas. i'll have to get back to it soon. hate hard covers!

iluvharrypotter
I really liked book number 4 it was so awesome! I really liked the dark ending especially!

Laviera_j
i didn't like 1 orr 2 actually...sorry if i offend!

I love 3 then 5 then 4.

Lot of love!!!

crazy_c
My favourites are 3,5 then 4.

crazy_rock_chic
I like the prisoner of azkaban and the goblet of fire the best!!!!
de order wud go sumtin like this: 4,3,5,2,1
They all rock!

Laviera_j
No! 3 first! three three! LOl! hee hee

JaXonZLilMaMi
I like them all!

Sheepz
My Favorites are 1 and 4

remusL.
#3 is the best of all followed by #5, then #4, then #2

Toms_Chick85
i think # 5 or 3 wear the best books.

luna050
I LOOOOOOOOOOve the fith book its a much darker story than the other four. it also has a lot more acction love love

The Omega

silver_tears
i think the same way about the casting and the books! big grin that was excellent as for my favourite books they would be 3 then 4 then 2 i found these books came all together were very well detailed and everything made sense and they were not confusing in the least! big grin i liked the 1st book also becuase it starts harry adventure and i thought it was rather interesting happy the 5th is also excellent but i found it rather confusing and found it jumping all over the place still i think all are wonderful and i congradulate jk rowling on her excellent work smile

GraySnake
The fifth book is actually the best book of the series. Is the most complete and full of everything

BabyT
3...was deff. my favorite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.