Xeth in the Clone Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bespin Bart
Thought this was funny when I found it. If Xeth lives that long, maybe him at the time of the Clone Wars? big grin

Bespin Bart
"Charge!" big grin

Stealth Agent
is that where u got the pic for your sig?

Captain REX
Nope, different picture.

Stealth Agent
o well the head and all is in the same position so i bet the pic you used was the same pic used to make that sig

Bespin Bart
Nope, didn't.

Stealth Agent
i spoke wrong i mean the pic you used to make your sig ws probally the same pic some other guy used to make the above pic

Captain REX
*shrug* It's an official poster thingy, methinks. The one I used to make it was from the movie.

Gundark
BUGS IN SPACE........

Captain REX
...must...resist...urge...to...SQUASH!

Gundark
Hehe...

*gets big can of Raid*

Try this, El Capitan..... wink

Captain REX
Why thank you, Gundy! I guess you don't like Xeth that much after all... stick out tongue

*shakes can and sprays Xeth*

Bespin Bart
Ah hell no! Not again... blowup

Gundark
Actually, I LOVE Xeth ! He and Kellan have been through a heck of a lot together...annoying flappy wings and all...hehe.

Bespin Bart
Yup, annoying flappy wings, a gun that hurts everyone's ears, and the ability to be stabbed more than once in one campaign! stick out tongue

DCLXVI
I think Xeth would find it hard to convince the Clones he wasn't a Separatist.....
"No....seriously, I'm a Jedi!"

Captain REX
Well, he's got a lightsaber...

DCLXVI
They would just bat that back at ya' by saying he could've picked it up somewhere, what with Jedi dying in battles and all....stick out tongue

Lana
Until he uses a Force power stick out tongue

Delfedd
and then they say he's a dark jedi.

Captain REX
And shoot his brains out! stick out tongue

DCLXVI
evil face
Don't give me any ideas....stick out tongue

DarkDethbringer
dude is Xeth a jedi???

Lana
....yes.....

Bespin Bart
Where'd you get that silly idea? Why would Xeth be a Jedi? It's not like he can use the Force or a lightsaber or anything... wink

DarkDethbringer
I didn't read the rest of the thread until after I posted sorry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.