The Matrix Reloaded Dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gabimr2

gabimr2
2003 MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded parody -- oh thats really cool!

cool laughing big grin smile stick out tongue wink

Korri
when is it coming out though!! i want 2 know lololol

SpikeSpiegel
october

Korri
october!!! thats miles away sad

SpikeSpiegel
its only 3 mths

Evil Dead
If anybody here wants Reloaded on dvd now...........I may sell mine.......I've already watched it 20+ times so I may consider selling it............ it's not region coded, works on all players..........full case/artwork.............

I believe the official dvd comes out on Oct. 14th..........

Korri
thats like 5 years 2 me lol

gabimr2
haha well.. in octuber.. 14th yeap!!..
a century for me!! haha lol
laughing out loud

Ikobe
Whoa.</ted> I'm *so* gonna see if I can get my grandma to pre-order it on Amazon.co.uk or something (if you can yet)

~Ikobe

Another_Smithy
At least it has more extras than the first DVD.

gabimr2
oh yeap!! and that's soo cooL! Happy Dance

n3m0
Actually i don't know if others from other countries can verify this, but in my country and England there is a DVD bootleg version available. What is odd is that this version has near DVD video bitrate, but what is even cooler is that it has DD5.1 and DTS sound files. And you all know what this means. That someone with direct access to the original files made and thew this into distribution. Because i am not talking about some b rate theater-caption. I am talking about the real thing without promo DVD stuff.
Somebody wanted it out there a lot sooner than October.

Korri
3 months...im 2 impatient sad

gabimr2
me 2! sad sad

Korri
hey i just realized i dont have a DVD player Llaughing out loudL wtf am i talking abt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.