How many Arwen Vs. Eowyn polls do we need?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-NuT
check out for the original threads. last time i counted there were 3 Arwen V Eowyn threads.

Dexx
not that one wouldn't be pointless enough

Smllfry247
We need 3 more!

BOPRecruit 16
arwin and eowyn are such minor characters that i think it's pointless to have all those polls and chats about them. the movie gave them bigger roles.

ilvorlandobloom
i know! y the heck r there so many arwen vs. eowyn threads??? theyre both good guys so y would they compete??

billyboyd4ever
cuz usually people dont like boht of them and they want to see who agrees w/them and who doesnt w/their opinion on who is better....at least thats what im guessing

undomiel
and all of those threads are not the same

P-NuT
basically the same, but who cares

Nefertite
We don't need more threads like that.

Danistar
Undomiel why do you contradistinguish Arwen and Eowyn???

undomiel
what?

Nefertite
Yeah! Why are you doing this?

undomiel
WHAT?!

chica16
i think it;s bad they have liv tyler so big on TTT poster... i don't remember her in the second book at all lol...

fini
ARGHHHHHHHHH why oh why????/

Mormegil
Having more than one Arwen vs. Eowyn poll is just pointless. Sure, there are people who want one, but one is enough. Why have all those polls? why torture us normals with such insanity? Of course, I feel the same way about Legolas, Aragorn, and all the other characters. Have one poll/thread for everything and be done with it. That way things would be a lot more organized around here, and that's something this place could use. Not to contadict the layout of this forum, but it is very disorganized as far as threads go. You have dozens of random threads about dozens of random things. It makes it hard to look for threads you want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.