Rita Skeeter Actresses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tonykames
Hi Everyone,
As one of my favourite characters, Rits Skeeter needs to be portrayed visualy accurate. I'm not sure that everyone is feeling me on the whole Lesley Joseph idea but she IS Rita. If you've never heard of her before she played the character Dorien in the British sitcom Birds of a Feather and has all the lizard-like (and somewhat tarty) aspects of Rita!
Furthermore, rumours have been flying that British stars such as Jo Brand (an overweight loud mouth) and Anne Robinson (enough said.. goodbye!) have been considered. I therefore urge you to check out Lesley Joseph and once converted join with me! After all if Rita's cast badly there's no hope for future characters such as Luna, Moody and Tonks!

Thanks for listening to my rant!
Let me know what you think. Oh and Uma Thurman is also a very bad choice... (Hello Rita is a British *****!)

Tony wink

unibrow
i have no idea who any of those pple r (ive heard of uma thurman though)

Sheepz
Anne Robinson?.........*cough*

thelotrlovr15
i dont know who those ppl r but i kno uma thurman and they only use FAMOUS ppl that can do an accent...

thelotrlovr15
i saw her and she is too old
that is all i have to say

tonykames
Are you all American or something? These people are British Actresses of course they can do the accent!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.