Female Agents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
Why isn't there any female agents????

Metroplex
I dont know how they would look like. Imagine a girl wearing a dark green suit like on eof te other agents.

Korri
id be a good Agent i would seduce Neo n force him 2 help me

btw Alias Neo> luvin the signature u got me in a nutshell wink

Ikobe
Yeah, you would have thought they'd have female Agents to blend in a bit more. And anyway, think of how easily they'd manage to bug the blokes!

*grins 'cause she's a female Agent buahaha*

Maybe they had them in a previous version of the Matrix? There's been speculation that Perseph might have been a previous One...

Korri
Agent Angel lol

Metroplex
laughing out loud

Another_Smithy
It would'nt be very menacing if a chick would be an Agent, also how would they move? Surely they would be wearing a tight skirt and jacket. but I dont know I would have to see one first.

gabimr2
oh that's cool..

a girl agent .. who kill trinity!!! right korri laughing out loud

Ikobe
Black widows, Smithy, black widows...

nickjs21
the more i think about it the better of an idea it sounds. we can assume they'd have the same strength as the "male" agents, because none of them are human at all anyway. so fighting them would be no more or less difficult than a male agent.

and smithy, they could wear pants. all the other girls do in m1 and m2, save persephone.

that'd be pretty bad-ass. just like the terminatrix gal in terminator 3. in fact, exactly like that.

Korri
oh ya!! big grin

Magee
Yea i was thinking they would like like the termanatrix women. Like how she has her hair back and same suit but a tint of green stick out tongue
Infact she would be the best actor to play a leading female agent. Dont ya think??

bigbadbike2
Yeah Kristina Loken. Good Idea *mind wanders*

Korri
Agent Angel Anderson lol triple A lolololol

rysdigital
too bad revolutions has already been shot.

now we can only *hope* there will be female agents. would be cool.

Korri
im the badest wink

Alias Neo
maybe there will be female agents in the matrix online

Korri
kewl

Alias Neo
a drawing of a female agent

nickjs21
yes, loken would fit the part perfectly (god knows i'd love to see her in any movie).

as for the game . . . we can make our own characters and declare our allegiance. so why not make a female agent?

Korri
kewl picture

Ikobe
Milla Jovovich, we have to have her as an Agent, too! And... what the hell, let's have Belinda McLory (Switch) in again. We'll just dye her hair dark!

~Ik

Alias Neo
the revenge of Switch laughing out loud

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Skittles19
hmmm...
w/ our luck someone like mandy moore would get cast as a female agent....

Ikobe
Oh no, even better, they'll get some R'n'B bint to play one. No... the Wachoskis have a little thing called 'dignity'.

Ushgarak
It's the same reason they are all caucasian. Agents are a sterotype. It's machine logic.

Ikobe
Yeah... how come all the cool, git-down-wit'-it guys are all black/asian/whatever, and all the bad guys are caucasian (apart from Neo and Trin... but then again, Christ is generally always portrayed as white even though he was born in the Middle East)?

Ushgarak
I think Neo getting the main part and being white shows there is no HUGE anti-white bias, and the film as a whole is well racially balanced.

But Agents HAVE to be white males because they represent 'The System', see?

scifigunslinger
Besides not having any female agents, why aren't there any ethnic agents?

Ushgarak
I just explained that.

neo_dragon
i think gillian anderson would make a cool female agent. seeing her red hair slicked back and a pair a bad ass ray-bans would definitely make her quite intimidating yes yes

nickjs21
gillian anderson can't do action.

ushgarak has a point. agents are the System, the Man, the Machine we ought to Rage Against.

Korri
thats one of my favourite bands!! big grin

Ikobe
Hehehe. Rage are pretty cool. I luff the lead singer's voice. But not as much as Rob Dooooougan...

~AI

bigbadbike2
Heehee Rage against the Machine has done the theme song in both movies. Even the Band's name has meaning. The W bro's are incredible.

BTW female agents may not be in the films because the machines build the agents to catch the "terrorists". So they always are using the police (humans) to help them. Men do not like taking orders from women. Please no one shoot me for this, but men demand more respect from others than women without ever even trying. To prove my point think of a room full of children that are becoming rambuncsious. If a woman enters the room and starts telling them to calm themselves, the responce would be much less than if a man simple walks in and says be quite. It is just nature.

neo_dragon
this just in...
EVERYTHING IN THE MATRIX HAS SOME MEANING INCLUDING THE SNOT THEY EAT!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ikobe
I won't shoot you, although I don't agree with ya. Females just have their own methods of dealing with things. Anyway, I'd be scared of an uber-kung-fu-byatch-with-a-gun-in-a-suit. Heck, I'd be scared of myself if I was an uber-kung-fu-byatch-with-a-gun-in-a-suit!

~Ik

nickjs21
i don't agree, 3b2, but that's just me.

female agents are a nice idea, but i'm glad the w.bros were able to avoid the temptation. because it does make sense to have all white male agents.

The Omega

nickjs21
but . . . tx . . . so good-looking . . .

anyway, i see your point.

The Omega

nickjs21
and you know what they told that young lad?
"johnson, you're promoted." that man was a genius, i tell you.

but wait a minute, why DIDN'T they include a seduction program in the movie? woulda seen it twice if they had.

what were we talking about?

The Omega
Why there weren't any female agents in "The Matrix" I think big grin

Ikobe
Yeah, there'd be hardly any straight male freed minds if we had 'em ^_^

~AI

Ushgarak
Oh really?

Ikobe
Oh really. Sir. *ca-click-boom*

Ushgarak
I see! An idea you like, I see...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.