Hey this is an interesting question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex-Neo
Hi..This is a interesting question i dont know if it has been answerd but i never know so her it gose....If Neo is 'The One' and carnt be killed or stoped then how did the other 5 Neo's die?

Alex-Neo
I mean if he must have some weekness right? if the Other 5 'The Ones' Died? *Neo is still the best though*

Korri
he is different from all the other ones

n anyway y the hell would u want 2 kill sum1 who looks like that i know i wouldnt have the heart love

Alex-Neo
Ohh thts it cos he is diffrent from the others because he has felt emotion? Love? this makes him diffrent i take it and i dont know how could smith beat him if he is 'The One'

Korri
well mibbe its sumthing 2 do with the overwrity thing he was going on abt how sum of neos data had overlapped when he killed him in M1..im not sure

Ikobe
The other Ones returned to the Source and saved Zion, whereas Neo took the other door and saved Trinity.

Korri
ewww dont remind me sick

Ikobe
Yeah. She looks cool when she's dying. And in DS when she's devoid of Neo. Woulda been so funny if he'd missed her heart and accidentally crushed something else.

Naw... I do like Trinity, just not in the movies. In Detective Story she's the coolest gal to ever exist.

Korri
she is just a waste of time n effort lol i h8 the bloody Beatch!!

Metroplex
I think the other Ones died of old age. Like when Morpheuse explained in M1. he said that "before the One past away he prophesized that another one wou;d..." Something to that extent.

Dexx
highly unlikely.
maybe it was a software reboot. (if the real world's a matrix too)

nickjs21
i never really saw it as any of the old one's dying.

first, if what the architect said was true, then morpheus' story about the first one is all false.

i just saw it as they returned to the source and the matrix begun anew and they just -- i dunno, ceased to be, like everyone else from that version of the matrix. not really being killed, y'know?

korri and ikobe, seriously -- that's enough. going beyond the fact that you cause every topic to go astray, you guys prattle on about stupid immature things anyway. it's tedious to read the same thing hundreds of times.

Dexx
finally..somebody else noticed.

Korri
sorry guys sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.