nobody in HP is hot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
i do not find any of the cast of Harry Potter attractive....they r all just wee kiddies!! i am sorry i do not wish to offend any Harry fans out there but they r just not hot......and clispin Tom is a freak get over it (its alrite she'll understand) Llaughing out loudL

StevenStills
Yeah, that's why I read the books, I choose how everyone looks. smile

Korri
ya i mean aphh come on have u seen the state of some of them...there just wee kiddies lol especially that Felton he is a rite novis lol

jero000
hahaha i kno! man wen i first came here i thought everyone was a pedifile or sumthing :P

Sheepz
Chris Rankin makes me melt =P

He likes Hedwig and Rhps too! What more could a girl ask for?

thelotrlovr15
who is chris rankin?

Korri
judging by every1 in harry potter a wee boy with an anoyin voice big grin

Sheepz
*cough* It's Percy. He's not little and his voice has changed =P

doll from here:
http://geocities.com/kellilla/adoptees.html

Korri
What the f**k?

luna050
Sean Biggerstaff is soooooo cute too bad he wont come back sad

Ass Goblin
who is going to be the quidditch captian in hp3

crazy_c
They probably wont show the captain or sumtin and theres only supposed to be one quidditch match i tink.

luna050
The Director decided to cut MOSTof the Quidditch scenes out "because it doesn't really relate to the story" roll eyes (sarcastic)

crazy_c
Stooooooopid director!!!

charmaine
expecially since most of the book is about quidditch dum director

silver_tears
umm i would jus like to say that the people in harry potter are not wee kiddies theyre like 15 so stick out tongue and korri i love keanu too but hes like 30 so stick out tongue again i think that theres one person in those movies whose cute big grin

Korri
hmmm i wonder who that could be? Llaughing out loudL
and Keanu is a bit older than 30 can i just say but who cares i still love him love

silver_tears
so do the rest of us love

mg16
percy is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mg16
horned-rimmed glasses make him luk like a NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
I dont think anyone in the FILMS are hot, but many of the characters are v. cool in my head!

Korri
yeah so u should laughing out loud

Firefly Clover
I reckon Sirius would have been hot in his younger years (he's always described as really handsome)

krassin
yeah probably,but who cares

Phoenix
WE care!

krassin
so?who cares what you think

frootlooplucy
probably a lot more people care about what Phoenix thinks than what you think.
I think that no one in the movies looks anything like what they shouldve (and this is just my opinion so please dont post that i cant expect the movies to confirm exactly to my imagination - i dont expect that, im just doing a bit of general whingeing)
thats why the movies suck (again, just my opinion.)

its_magic
well who cares what u think and if u think the movies suck why the hell r u in this forum wacko

its_magic
ok wrong thing to say sorry just lets be nice angel smokin' evil face

frootlooplucy
good idea. and im in this forum because i like the BOOKS, and because i wanted to talk about the BOOKS, i really dont care about the movies.

its_magic
ok fair enough sorry again im pretty freindly with karssin so i stood up for him but that was wrong what i said but i agree the books r much better then the movie cause they tell you more and the mind lets u imagine amazing things angel beer smokin' evil face

its_magic
well im more into the books so if u post sumthin about the books i will answer

frootlooplucy
thats oksmile no prob. and i wasnt having a go at krassin... well i was, but i didnt mean anything, so sorry bout that.

its_magic
lol thats cool

Phoenix
thanks, hun, thats really means a lot to me! have some huggles with a side order of rainbows!

Phoenix
and i love your simpsons quote from homer frootlooplucy...

ok, back to Harry Potter, I really promise this time!!

have you seen the piccies of the actor cast for cedric diggory? He's not my type, but he is stereotypically american jock type handsome

uber123
if you say nobodys hott...you mean just the guys??...because Hermione is the prettiest and the best one there is...well i mean Emma Watson when i say that...because in the third year of Harry Potter cover shows Hermione who looks much different from Emma Watson

Member.
hm...

Phoenix
you always say that!

krassin
yeah,the guys arent hot,well from my point of view,but hermione is pretty hot

krassin
i dunno both emma&herm What the f**k?
are hot i guess confused

uber123
Emma is hott...she's pretty...i dunt know about Hermione but one of the pictures that were drawn were not bad for a drawing of her

its_magic
yeah i reckon draco is one of those pretty boys who wont brake a nail no offens to all u draco lovers

and hermy all the shes bitchen lol

uber123
hey magic boy don't talk about Hermy that way...unless you are really talking about Emma Watson...because you don't know her

krassin
i agree with magic,and bitchen isnt a inslut,its a comliment

its_magic
yeah i would never diss hermy and dont 4get it uber123 lol and my name and magic boy ***** lol jks

krassin
lol magic boy

its_magic
shut the hell up laughing out loud u will now call me by my title and it is BOSS hahahaha lol jks

Fallin Angel
lol ok boss lol

its_magic
hahahaha lol it sounds good to b called boss lol

krassin
oh yeah,look at my title!

its_magic
oh really look at my title

Fallin Angel
lol laughing out loud

krassin
damn it!

krassin
hehe,look at mine

Fallin Angel
LMAO laughing out loud

its_magic
yeah thats right wax on wax off

krassin
oh yeah!

its_magic
breaking news

its_magic
omg god fat @ss syndrome whats the world coming to

krassin
wow,this just in,its magic wears his ass like a hat

its_magic
come and get it front page, krassin kisses its_magics @ss

krassin
breaking news,krassin is allways better than its_magic

Fallin Angel
wow thats some fast news lol

krassin
lol

its_magic
ok i have been shut down but not 4 long i will be back with sum amazing headlines u just wait lol

its_magic
shocking news krassin likes @nal really ruff

Fallin Angel
LOL

krassin
EXTRA! EXTRA! Its_magic has 2 sexes!

Fallin Angel
lol ,

its_magic
takes one to know one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.