Best Song on the Matrix Album

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Wots ur fave song on the reloaded soundtrack?

mines is Calm like a bomb by Rage Against the Machine

Alias Neo
Chateau
mona lisa-over drive
bruly brawl

Ikobe
Awww... I dunno, that's a nasty decision... I love them all... apart from This Is The New Shit....

Korri
kewl....it was weird i was watching Top Gear last nite (4 those of u who dont know Top Gear is a car programme over here in the uk) n they went matrix music mental they had at least 3 matrix songs on last nites show...strange anywayz

Korri
babble babble ***** ***** rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and dont 4get the violence

lol that song is gr8!

Alias Neo
on an advert for some water pistols it has the lobby shootout scene, and theres these two kids runing up walls and doing backflips, its way cool

Ikobe
Hm... Rob Dougan's Furious Angels and Chateau are somewhere in the top ranks, Calm Like A Bomb's good, and Rob Zombie's Reload was a great follow-up to Dragula. Does Zombie really look like Jesus gone crazy? Juno Reactor do a great versus or million, POD's Sleeping Awake is also really good, and the Deftones and their spin-off Team Sleep are also pretty darn good. Unloco are pretty cool as well - the only thing that disappointed me about such a fantastic album is there are no songs by female artists...

Korri
Sleeping Awake is a good song

Alias Neo
a few months ago a on blue peter (kids program in the uk) they had this thing called the Quest, it was based on the matrix, and every episode it played the matrix music atleast twice.

Korri
owww ripp off!! just like that Barry Potter thing i saw the other day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.