HTML for graphics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jeddi
Could you please give me some HTML for a few SW graphics, so I can expand my own forum?

UnknownBountyHunter
Dim and Ratcat are the big graphics people on this forum. I won't give out their e-mails in case they don't want to help, but they can post here and let you know, THEN give their e-mails. It would be wise for you to do the same so they can e-mail you if they want.

Dim
Well, what kind of graphics do you want?..Unfortunatly we're barely off the ground with our own...so we're understandably protective of our artwork...

Ratcat
And how much are you paying? laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
We usually charge:

.50 DEM per graphic. (Roughly $1US), e-mail Raz for payment information wink

King Jedi
Then E-mail me if you have any spare change.wink

Jedi Mercenary
No, what is the HTML for them lightsabers??

theEviljedi
That's a secret.

Ratcat
I realy do not want anyone else to have sabers linked off of my site. The current ones are fine, but please don't start "stealing sabers" from other members. EJ did it once, due to problems he was having, and it just caused confusion.

Jedi Mercenary
what the hell are youi talkin about?? I just want an HTML

theEviljedi
Watch the mouth.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Jedi Mercenary,

For your clarification:

I made the sabres that you see on this site. I also host them on my website so that they work. The only exceptions to this currently are Dim and Raz who subsequently made themselves new sabres and arranged there own hosting.

All of the above I did to be helpful, however as I have indicated above, I really don't want anyone else linking to existing sabres. Each one was made specifically for the individual user, to their requirements.

Now why I can not stop you linking to someoneelses signature gif, I really hope you will not as it will just cause confusion of you have a sig file that uses the image from someone else.

They are supposed to be individual so that each persons posts can be easily picked out and each person has there own identity within the forum.

I understand the JCMs have stated that it is there desire that no more sabres be used, but rather that other Star Wars objects, such as guns, ships or planets can be made instead. I have already put out an open offer to create these for people if they would like, but I would prefer if they found their own image hosting options on their own ISP or Yahoo or something.

If you really want a saber then can I suggest you address this to UBH or Raz. I will be more than happy to help if you want and if your *really* can't sort out a hosting option, I guess I can help out there too.

BTW, Please don't bad mouth me again like that, it's not nice and I don't like it.

Jedi Mercenary
Sorry, I just didn't really understand what you were trying to say

Ratcat
No problem.

The offers still open if you decide you'd like something set up.

Same goes for everyone else out there too.

Darth Daft
How do you actually put a pic into your sig? I'm not gonna start putting anything in their just yet, but I just want to know.

Ratcat
Your sig file, in your ezboard preferences can contain HTML. You just upload a pic to some free webspace and then use normal HTML tags to link to it.

Jedi Mercenary
say RC what's the address of your sight

Ratcat
Merc, now why I don't wish to be sarcastic... OK, what the hell, I do... Ya know when someone asks a really stupid questions, well you just did... For the answer is right in front of you.

Jedi Mercenary
stupid,stupid, stupid!! Well I got your site and this site mixed up, they're pretty much the same name. eh, where do you link them off your site??

Menarytom2000
Hi! I don't want any of your graphics, just how I actually get ant pictures whatsoever onto my site? Y'know, how to write the guidelines for the HTML, and where I could get pictures from!

Ratcat
We create our own images and the HTML is just stanard image links like any website would use. The only other thing you need is sopme webspace to put you graphics on so you can link to them.

Menarytom2000
It's for Ez-board. And I don't know anything about HTML

Ratcat
Well then, I suggest you follow the following link.

dir.yahoo.com/Computers_a...er_s_HTML/

You're never to old to learn something new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.