Doc Oct pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metroplex
In the killermovies website there is a pic of dr octopuse. He ;looks cool

LanceWindu
Sweet.

He looks a lot like his comic book character.

Unlike the Green Goblin.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah man! Actually in that pic, he kinda looks like he lost his humongous beer gut from the comics! smile

Metroplex
he looks cool with the trench coat on.

DemonicGambit
I like that! The doc is a cool character.

sk8stuff09
ya he looks better than in the comics...hopefully the lizard will look cool, too.

P-NuT
mmmm octopus

LanceWindu
Lizard's not going to be in Spidey 2.

I believe Doc Conners may make a cameo, but no Lizard from what I've heard.

DemonicGambit
Darn, the Lizard was cool, I like him.

He's semi-crazed!

Metroplex
I thought the lizard was going to be in SM2

Spider-Man 2

Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Bruce Campbell, Sam Neill

Director: Sam Raimi
Release Date: July 2nd, 2004
Studio: Columbia Pictures

Message Boards: Talk about 'Spiderman' here!

Synopsis: As Spider-Man continues to pine for Mary-Jane, two new villains come up against him: Dr. Octopus and the Lizard.

BOPRecruit 16
Alfred Molina is playing doc oct, not bruce campbell. neither is sam neil playing connors, can't remember the guy's name at the moment. here's a better pic of doc oct:

*well, since the teaser from shh isn't working, here's a link to some neat spidey 2 pix:

SHH-Media of Spider-Man 2

check out this site, it has way more information about spider-man 2, doc oct scene previews, and comic book hero movie information:

Spider-Man Hype at Super Hero Hype!

~battosai yuriko~

DemonicGambit
The Lizard might just have a cameo.

KidRock
so when is harry osborn gonna turn into the hobgoblin or w/e his name is???

DemonicGambit
Harry turned into the Green Goblin, the Hobgobling was someone completely different.

LanceWindu
Yeah I think I heard that before.

Also, I bet Harry will turn into Green Goblin (2) in Spidey 3.

Metroplex
Yeah Dr Connors was mentioned by Peter in S1 so its a possibility.

BOPRecruit 16
from the news that i read at SuperHero Hype, the lizard won't be appearing. maybe they thought it would be too much to have to focus the story on two villians. would've been cool to see their version of the lizard. harry will be in spider-man 2, but not as green goblin. since they already did green goblin in the first one, they probably and don't want to repeat and use goblin again. in this forum, people want to see venom and carnage in the 3, i read at shh that they are considering that. i want to see peter using the alien symbiote and sinister six!

Metroplex
Dam I wanted Lizard to work together with Dok Ock. It would be cool. Or to have them fight each other.

DemonicGambit
I wanna see Scorpion! I love his acid tail, that was cool!!!

mechmoggy
Scorpion wasn't much of a villian IMO, nearly as poor as The Terrible Tinker! roll eyes (sarcastic)

But if Scorpion does appear in any films, will they show JJ Jameson's involvement with his creation?

DemonicGambit
I hope so, I liked his acid tail. I gotta agree that his overall villianess (?) wasn't that great

BOPRecruit 16
omg! the terrible tinker and the beetle were so lame! (i've read about over 20-30 of the first issues of The Amazing Spider-Man.)

scorpion was pretty cool looking in the video game of the movie version for gamecube.

http://www.gamecubeheaven.de/images/spidermanmovie/scorp_1.jpg

i prefer this suit over the ones he had in the comics and toon. he wasn't hard to beat in the game. but it was sure annoying when he kept stinging. the easy way to beat him was using web glove blasters, gravity kicks, and web dome. you probably have no clue what those are unless you've played the game.

My name is Neo
is venom ever coming?

BOPRecruit 16
there is a possiblity that he'll be in spider-man 3, plus carnage, but it's not a for sure thing.

JixQuillan
Green Goblin was crappy too, and people say he was Spidey's worst enemy? Who are they fooling? Venom is Spidey's biggest threat, he knows who Spider-Man is, and Spider-Man can't sense him.

DemonicGambit
Exactly, the thing is the Green Goblin was just over hyped. They made a big deal about him

Tracker
Very cool design on Doc Ock. They did a much better job on him that was done on the Green Goblin.

I would hope they would have more than one villain in this movie. From what I understand the Spider-Man series is to be a trilogy. Having the lizard in the mix as well would make it pretty cool. Then cap it off with Venom and maybe mixing Kraven the Hunter in for good measure sort of how he has been portrayed in Ultimate Spider-Man. A sort of whacked out Crocodile Hunter who is a total attention whore.

Oh well just my silly little thoughts. wink

BOPRecruit 16
green goblin's character didn't quite live up to what he was like in the comics.

BOPRecruit 16
here's a better full teaser of the doc oct:

http://www.bucketreviews.com/docockteaser.jpg

KidRock
thats bullshiet they dont tell the rest of the story with harry osborn and spiderman. >sad

BOPRecruit 16
true that! get too boring if they centered that for the sequel. the story/movie always needs fresh blood *new plots and characters.*.

CaptainInsano
I bet scorpion will come later on but I agree he should be in one of the movies. I might even like a movie where the bad guys are both lizard and scorpion.

BOPRecruit 16
yeah! all the animal and nature elementals.

ninjapanther
In my opinion - doc ock looks decent big grin the last green goblin looked lame evil face venom and carnage would be ace in the third film wink i'd love to see the whole saga of green goblin played out but u jus cant do it on film - and finally id LOVE to see BEN REILLY comin in!!! big grin big grin big grin WOOT WOOT REIILY!!! again it'd be a bit darned hard to explain the whole thing sad

nacciw
it has been siad that the lizard will be in spider-man, they have not spoke up on the story line buy they do have many screenshots on a website of the new movie, and the did say lizard is in the movie.

BOPRecruit 16
can't wait to see pix of the lizard. what do you think it's going to look like? a suit or cgi?

I played a demo for it, i never got aorudn to buying the game though. It looked awesome.

BOPRecruit 16
it was, almost finished it until i got lazy. you get to learn new attacks and stuff, pretty cool. you get to fight: vulture, shocker, scorpian, and the green goblin and some robots.

masterofmatrix
half of the insidious six

masterofmatrix
doc ock might be the only villain in the movie but think what happened in the spidy 1 game not just green goblin but a whole lot more so lizard might be in spider-man the movie 2

masterofmatrix
game

BOPRecruit 16
the group wasn't called insisdious six or whatever you called it. it was Sinister Six. *wow, now i remember the name! yea for me!*

masterofmatrix
the sinister six had shocker electro mysterio kraven sand-man vulture and venom and in the insdious six they had rhino doc ock vulture shocker scorpoin and sandman so take half of the sinister six and the muxinum you get that was in the game is 2 shocker and vulture. and take half of the insidious six and you get exactly half that was in the game scorpion shocker and vulture (not counting goblin) and doc ock is going to be in the second game so its most likly 99.999% its the insidious six that are in sp1 and sp2 games

carnage713
actually the origional sinister six was... mysterio electro doc.ock sandman vulture and kraven then kraven was replaced by hobgoblin. there were a lotta differant members ova the years but ^ were the originals. i think in 1 of the future spidy movies they shud hav the sinister six. but since doc.ock and likly sum 1 else will have alredy stared ina movie i think the sinister six in tha movie shud be.......mysterio scorpion electro shocker kraven and sand man

BOPRecruit 16
so far i've only read past spidey's first meeting with them.

Bod
testing sig

raph
well none of use is still here but i saw the pic of doc oterpus and he MUST be a villian in it and im 99% sure the lizard is as well , its in all the sites , but im not sure tobey mcgaurie will be playin spidey coz he's had bac problems so he couldn't do stunts.

LanceWindu
Umm...they've already finished filming prinicipal photography, and it's 100% guranteed Tobey McGuire is in the movie as Peter/Spider-Man.

raph
WELL EXCUSE ME! but thats what i read and i said he MIGHT not , not he DEFINETLY wont.

doctorstrongbad
Does anybody have any more cool doc ock pics? I'm thinking about adding it to my sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.