Orlando Bloom as Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I've heard rumors that Orlando Bloom may be Superman in the new movie... i just think he's kind of small... but he's very hot

cgtuna21
well i think he would play a good role as superman but hes not as muscular.

DemonicGambit
Right we have to remember that Superman is supposed to be a muscular, All around American, blue-eyed man

cgtuna21
ya

Metroplex
Well Orlando, as Legolas used blue contact lenses for his blue eyes in Lord of the Rings. And he had an "american" accent when he was in BlACK hAWK dOWN. The only ting he needs is to build up his muscles.

He looks buff in this pic

fini
OMG chica16!!!......ur in here talking bout Orlando Bloom too.......and look i thought the Eomer fake thread was bad enough........girlllll u need Help

fini
HEY WHEN is superman Supposed to be american i always thought he was Kryptonian

chica16
no really he's one of hte people they're considering

Metroplex
Yeah but he was raised in America so i guess hes americain.

wtf? NONONO no orlando bloom as superman, they NEED to cast an unknown. If he's casted as him i will shoot myself

KeatonISBatman
Superman HAHAAH know he;d be and awsome link for a zelda film though

ilvorlandobloom
i think that'd be pretty cool if Orli was Superman, but i also REALLY want Tom Welling to play Superman too.

rach3L
ooooooooooo orlando as superman?? big grin haha supermans my hero ahhaha

Leog14
hell no, that rumor was just stupid and they denied that shit was ever gonna happen.

alic88
what in da ****in hell. orlando BLOOM SUCKS

Faded_Evenstar
I believe you. I love Orlando Bloom, but I honestly don't ever see him playing Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.