MuDvAyNe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok MuDvAyNe is deffintly my favorite band out their they r so **** hard core and then sum of their shit is light so it is cool that they can do both. but anyway my two favorite songs r DIG and Internal Primates Forever and their best cd was the L.D. 50 cd I liked that alot is thier anyone else out their that likes Mudvayne also becasue they kick ass!!!

Tex
Mudvanyne scares me!wink

Killer
Never really listened to them.. so i am not closing them out.. big grin

maynards
mudvayne does kick ass...but their best cd is the end of all things to come...L.D.50 is their 2nd best cd...kill i oughta and the beginning of all things to end also kick ass

DemonicGambit
They're good, I ain't gonna dedicate my life to them or nothin'. But yeah I like they're music

DeNiro
u got to like heavy metal to be into them cause most people dont like the shit u cant understand but yeah they r very good i luv em my fav band

BackFire349
yes they are a good band, although there newist cd was a bit of a disapointment.

worldindustries
There a good band. I like some of their songs.

I, I, stand not falling not crawling I,I stand not falling not crawling I I blled the demon take me down

loserib
mudvayne re one of the greatist i have seen them four times and every time owned they have so much emotion in their music
my favorite songs are
world so cold
nothing to gien
the way kud hits the bridge lyrics on world so cold is awsome man he has got to be one of the best new singers out today

in flames
i didnt like L.D50 alot exept for death blooms..the end of things to come is a better record..its lighter but its more tech! if they lose that image people will pay more attention to there music!

gcharlottepunk
definitely a mudvayne fan. I have all their cds and can't wait for them to make more!

loserib
i also have all their cds im planing to pick up their new dvd i have their first dvd i hope they tour around here soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.