Dumbledore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iheartyou
Does anyone else here think that there is something shifty about dumbledore??? i just reread the 3rd book and the whole situation having to do with the night the potters died made me question dumbledores sincerity...also in the 4th book i cannot remember exactly how the line went but towards the end of the book when dumbledore and harry were talking harry said something alon the lines of voldemort has fixed it so it doesnt hurt when he touches me and dumbledore had a satified smile on his face...i think he is up to something anyone agree...comments?

thelotrlovr15
yeah ... but it said that harry thought he saw it for a split-second... but that he must off guessed wrong because he face grew much more graver.... remember?

iheartyou
true!!...but there is just something about dumbledore that is hard for me to trust...i feel his character changes alot im not sure if that makes much sense...though he may help harry...there has to be some reason behind it all

thelotrlovr15
yeppity yep... like he ignored harry ( for good reasons) but still... i didn't feel that close to him on OotP as in the previous four books...

iheartyou
yes exactly!!!...the dumbledore put there for us to trust is slowing slipping away i think something will surface in the next 2 books about him.

therock316
nah

sanoschicky69
i know..
i felt sorta...
betrayed...
yes, that''s the word i'll use...
he was like a shadow in the book instead of the caring grandfatherly sort he was in the others...

airangel429
yeah he was TOO distant in that book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.