Maybe this is more appropriate for the music forum but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
I'm getting sick and tired of hearing electronic music in fight scenes and martial arts nowadays. Did Martial Arts instructors, and wierd ass E-hyped spiky haired DJ's get together and make some sort of pact with each other? I saw a martial arts display the other day with the worst most GOD AWFUL REPETITIVE electronic music ever. Not to mention the shit I got off Kazaa. I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO ENDURE THE SAME ****ING CHORD PROGRESSIONS BEATS AND OBLIGATORY SCI-FI MOVIE QUOTES EVERYTIME I WANNE SEE SOMEONE KICK SOME ASS!!!. Oh I long for the days of Enter the Dragon and Drunk Master.

whew!... I feel better already.

nickjs21
amen.

Another_Smithy
Why does that bother you it goes well with the movie.

Korri
What the f**k?

GABRIEL05
What the f**k? !!!! What you mean What the f**k? !!?!! You can take your What the f**k? and shove it up your What the f**k? !!!!!

Korri
hey i didnt mean anything by What the f**k? i just felt like saying What the f**k? so dont shout at me!! What the f**k?

Ikobe
I hope you're not being nasty about Rob Dougan.

Do not be nasty about Rob Dougan when I exist.

Korri
i wasnt bein nasty abt any1 i just felt like sayin What the f**k? coz i cudnt think of anything else 2 say

Ikobe
Not you, Korri, you bint wink

GABRIEL05
I guess you could say I'm being nasty. But what really rubs my penis the wrong way is that in 90% of the martial arts fight scene nowadays, some sumomabitch always plays some electronic music in the background.

Korri
*gasp* u called me a bint Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.