lady's in white room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
when the neb is enter zion and there are all those people in the big white room, well if you look at the right time when they are zooming in to them, you can see that they are actually in a system like the matrix, becuase you can see there bodies in chairs plugged in right when it zooms into them in the white room...
what does this mean, they are using a system like the matrix to help them...
what could this mean for the third movie???......

gabimr2
it mean's nothing stick out tongue

that part look like the movie.. minority report's haha lol

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Makaveli
Agreed!

smokin'

Korri
yup! smile

n3m0
Actually, like they use the construct to train in combat or the matrix reality thus they use another constuct in order to control the entrance ond the docking of the hoverships. I mean it is easier to do it with your mind than with your hands. And probably much safer.

Korri
kewl

neo_da_one
Well if they are using the matrix to help them, then why don't Agents ever raid the white room. The construct is used to spawn something not to control an entrance. Thats like calling it a bouncer at the door of a club.

Stovenutts
The agents probably have been trying to raid the white room. i figured that big white room to be the zion maneframe agent smith was trying to get the access codes to in M1

Evil Dead
Zion's control room program that the controllers are jacked into controlling Zion's docks and gates is not connected to the Matrix.........it is just a program........just like the dojo program from the first movie, the agent training program with the lady in the red dress in the first movie, and just like Ghost's Garden program in the Enter the Matrix game where he fights Trinity on his personal processing unit........they are all programs............not part of the Matrix.

Korri
i agree smile

Ikobe
Hm. Nicky. Please.

http://angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

If English wasn't your first language I wouldn't bother you about this - actually, this goes to everyone. Learn to spell, damnit!

~AI

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

gabimr2
laughing out loud

CrazyShady
HOLY CRAP! Thats sux, I was about to post the exact same thread. That sux, o well. I think ur definately on to something. I mean why would they use that program to control the doors, and how is that girl in the white room talking to Link? There must b more to this thatn what is seen.

Korri
awww shady!! sick

Ikobe
Stop. Posting. Pointless. Pictures. Idiot.

CrazyShady
POINTLESS!? laughing out loud look at ur avatar.

Korri
ur sick shady u really r!!

holdenhsvgtsr
yes woho post more pictures

CrazyShady
laughing out loud devil http://http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bash.gif

holdenhsvgtsr
am talkin abt the girl ones

Korri
Shady no!!!

CrazyShady
DUMB!! *coughing*
I knew what u were talking about. Its just Korri called me sick so, u get it?

Korri
shady plz stop sick

CrazyShady
WHY!?

Korri
b'coz its annoying

holdenhsvgtsr
dont stop keep them coming or at least till she gets on msn and where do u get them from

Korri
no shady no

Ikobe
Heh. Now he just attaches smaller annoying images. Greeeat.

Lunchb0x
does anything else need to be said?.............................................................................................................................................no.

Korri
i dont think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.