Anyone ever wonder why he wears purple pants?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
I'm not implying he's gay or anything, just wondering where he gets purple pants?

Laura4Owen
I know what you mean about the purple pants. Even when bruce banner isnt wearing purple pants, which is more often than not, The hulk seems to wear purple pants.

Tracker
I remember seeing and interview with Stan Lee where he was asked that question. From what he said it was a conscious decision to have the Hulk wear purple pants. Purple is supposedly the color that depicts rage.

Sounded like a good answer to me.

Sometimes things are much more enjoyable when you dare to suspend disbelief.

DemonicGambit
Oh, I never knew that, thanx for the infor Tracker!!

Dyme Battlez
go to any gym and take a look at some of the weightlifter/bodybuilders fruity clothes

theres ya answer smile

DemonicGambit
lol

Metroplex
well he was created a loong time ago. Maybe they wore freaky colored clothes in those days too.

DemonicGambit
Yeah, I never took that into account. You bring up a good point Metroplex

Metroplex
Thanks smile

ragesRemorse
ahh i htink its just because purple and green mix the best, as for stan lee's answers on his comic books he always give some ancient philosophical answer or some adaptation of himself in his answers , which i personally thing is a load of crap he just says what people wants to hear, he doesnt know where he got this stuff, he even says how he got the fantastic four and spiderman were just trial and error and weeks of thinking what would be a good superhero

muffin man
I know why because marvel has a matching rule with hero/villains costumes.
purple and green
red and blue

Napalm
Hes not gay and he dosent always wear purple pants its now just a sterotype

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.