men behind the sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
another movie that is supposed to be an attack on the senses much like cannibal holocaust and irreversible. ive never seen it, but it is coming out on dvd august 5th, along with irreversible and i cant wait to see it.

Tired Hiker
Have you seen 'Pirates' yet? Do you even want to?

BackFire349
of the carribean? yeah ill see that tonight probably. why did you bring this up in a thread about men behind the sun?

Tired Hiker
It's just that all that's on my mind lately is Pirates of the Caribbean. I saw it again last night. I think you'll dig it and i'm interested in your take on it. Okay, no more pirate talk on this thread.

ragesRemorse
hey ive heard that man behind the sun is about, the rape at NAN king? is that true?

papabeard
whats this film about?

Azrael01
From what I can tell it is about the experimenting on the chinese in a concentration camp. To develop biological and chemical weapons for use in world war 2. It is supposed to graphic and hard to watch. I have been trying to find a copy for a while now.

BackFire
You can find it online http://www.dvdplanet.com/product_listing.asp?productid=36859&format=DVD

BREN
i own this movie have for about 8 years id say i live in aus now but before i did a family friend picked an original up on the eagle entertainment label,when i moved out here i bought it again,its a very unpleasant movie,the movie is abot the attrocitys in experiment camp 731 that the japs inflicted on the chinese(all this comes from real documented evidence that this actually happened) they real were barbaric bastards if this movie is anything to go by,i know u guys are horror movie fans but beleive me when i say u need a very strong stomache for this 1!

BackFire
I dunno, it's got some major gross out scenes, but compared to some other stuff it's pretty light.

WindDancer
Originally posted by BREN
i own this movie have for about 8 years id say i live in aus now but before i did a family friend picked an original up on the eagle entertainment label,when i moved out here i bought it again,its a very unpleasant movie,the movie is abot the attrocitys in experiment camp 731 that the japs inflicted on the chinese(all this comes from real documented evidence that this actually happened) they real were barbaric bastards if this movie is anything to go by,i know u guys are horror movie fans but beleive me when i say u need a very strong stomache for this 1!

I dunno about "real" documented evidence. But the film is indeed very cruel and disturbing. A must see film! thumb up

tabby999
its on www.deepdiscountdvd.com

BREN
it is based on truth i saw a documentary on it on the history channel "experiment camp 731" i allso read an interview with the director t.f mou in which he said he looked up the history of exactly what they did,by the way guys i dont know if u know this but the autopsy on the little boy is a real autopsy obviously not on the actor that played the little boy but on a 8 year old child that died as a result of a road traffic accident,the director aproached the police and asked them to inform him of any child deaths then they approached the parents of 1 such child,i think personally it was taking things way to far sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.