Cornelius Fudge Under The Imperius Curse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mormegil
OH AND I THINK FUDGE is under a spell...b/c he is AWFULLY under the impression that the Dark Lord doesn't exist...even when they saw....he was stumbling for words...didn't anyone else think this was weird? He couldn't deny it..b/c everyone else had seen what was going on and witnessed his being there.
-airangel429

Malfoy was always hanging around the ministry and stuff... what if he put the Imperius Curse on Cornelius? I mean, wouldn't it have been easy? And note how fudge was out to get Dumbledore. What if the whole thing about believing that Dumbledore is plotting against him just a cover for Malfoy using Cornelius to stop Dumbledore and all.

Post what you think!

airangel429
i totally agree...as nyou saw my previous post! big grin

Mormegil
Yeah, I never would have thought of it, but now it makes so much sense...

airangel429
I think...either Lucious...or crouch's son did it....remember..he was acting all funny in book 4...........he could have put it on him.....?? but who knows............. i mean..he was playing mad-eye-moody too..l

sanoschicky69
maybe...
it's possible...

airangel429
I think so!

StevenStills
Good point, but why would he have done what Dumbledore told him? It seems probable though.

Laviera_j
D0-dore is powerful! Remember what he did to get Umbridge back?

Laviera_j
Speaking of Umbridge, can you believe what she did for detention...! Now harry will be known as Scar boy, heehee. His hand...his head...what's next?

doomboy
I don't think he's under the Imperius Curse, I think he's just a small, petty man, who's obsessed with power.

I think that now that it's well-known in the wizard world that Voldemort is back, a lot of pressure will be put on Fudge to tackle the problem, and Fudge is simply unable to handle the pressure. He knows this, and that's why he was so unwilling to believe it first time around.

He's not cursed, he's just a twit.

DB xxx

Laviera_j
HERE HERE! WELL SAID! GOOD ON YE, OLD BOY...HEEHEE! lol

airangel429
no..i still think Lucious has had him under the imperious curse...b/c he was always WITH HIM......in corners and stuff when no one else was around........also BRIBING him i am sure......OR THREATENING him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.