Hobbits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smllfry247
Ok there are tons of threads bout legolas, arwen, and aragorn but i havent seen a hobbit thread! sad I loooove the hobbits they are sooo cool! My faves are Merry and Pippin!

billyboyd4ever
awww they're soooo cute! they're my favs too smllfry247! hehe hobbits will rule the world! rolling on floor laughing

undomiel
how cutesmilehttp://www.ewfn.org/gallery/details.php?image_id=3230

undomiel
ok that was supposed to be a picture

billyboyd4ever
haha thanks anyway undomiel...its a great site! heeh

undomiel
haha

GABRIEL05
Oh yeah Like oh m'gosh that one hobbit fat woman is like SOOOOOO HOT!!! OW!! SHE TOTALLY MAKES ORLANDO BLOOM LOOK LIKE DARKMAN ON CRACK!!! I GO TO THE MOVIES JUST TO SEE HER!!! I EVEN THINK I'LL START MANY ANNOYING THREADS ABOUT HER AND THE FAKE STUNTS SHE DOES IN THE MOVIES!!! Like Oh'm Gosh...

I think we all know who I'm poking fun at

wink

undomiel
I think its just a girl thing

undomiel
big grin

billyboyd4ever
yea...back to the subject of hobbits...hehehe stick out tongue

undomiel
haha

ilvorlandobloom
aawww....hobbits r so cute! i wish i was a hobbit! lol

Mormegil
So you wish you were an uninteligent midget?

Mormegil
No offense to Hobbit-kind

billyboyd4ever
o my gosh they are not unitelligent! if they are unitelligent then what is Bilbo? plus tons of them are totally brave (obullroarer took, bilbo, frodo, merry, pippin, sam...) and honestly, whats wrong w/being short? i guess you must hate the dwarves too then

Mormegil
I do not hate the Dwarves! Ever have I respected the work of Aule!
As for Hobbits, they were created not by Iluvatar and possess naught their gifts. Hobbits are lesser than Elves, Men, and Dwarves, and are not capable of matching their greatness and splendor. Having not been wrought of things as great and powerful as were used to make Elves, Men, and Dwarves, they are less disposed to things of that nature. The only reason Hobbits are so brave and are so strong against the power of the Ring is because they are too simple to be affected as easily. Granted, they are mentally intelligent to the same extent as Elves, Men, and Dwarves, but even then they are much more simple-minded. They care naught (to the same extent as other races) for greed, wealth, power, knowledge, or any of the other things that are so highly prized among other races. They are pre-disposed to a quiet, simple life with lots of food to eat and lots of people to talk to. Men are by nature adventrous, Dwarves are by nature greedy, and Elves are by nature curious. Hobbits are by nature simple, and that's why they're so unpredictable, very brave, and very neighborly.

Danistar
My favourite hobbit is Sam roll eyes (sarcastic) because I think he did a great work in the story - whithout him Frodo would have never reached Orudruin. Sam gave him everything food, water. He didn't care about himself. So, that's very generous.

billyboyd4ever
yea sma is sooo cute...like a lil baby turtle ahah jk plus sean astin is a spectactical actor and i always ge tthe chills when he makes his lil speech @ the end of TTT...

billyboyd4ever
omg im bad at typing...i said sma is cute when i meant sam is cute...hehe sorry

undomiel
haha
Sam is coolsmile

billyboyd4ever
yea...but merry + pippin are better hehehe love

Smllfry247
he he! here is a cute piccy of sam and frodo! i love the hobbits!

billyboyd4ever
awww they're so cute! hehehe

Smllfry247
here is cute one! Orlando looks drunk!

Smllfry247
frodo

billyboyd4ever
aww i love them to pieces! love love love love love

Smllfry247
thanks i have a lot more i will post them later!

billyboyd4ever
thank you thank you

billyboyd4ever
i put new pics of them up in room every so often, and new pics are always great smile

undomiel
aww
frodo looks so cute smile

billyboyd4ever
yea...i kno someone who would go crazy for them....but she cant come on here anymore

Nefertite
My favotite Hobbits are Frodo and Sam.

billyboyd4ever
o...why?

mikeysgothicgur
My favorite hobbit is Frodo because Elijah Wood is an amazing actor and he played a great role in the movies!

Love,
Jenny/SiZzLe

billyboyd4ever
merry and pippin are th ebest cuz they're soooo funny and cute and everything and i wanna squeeze them to pieces! heheheh love

Smllfry247
Noooo dont kill them with that huge hug!!

Nefertite
Because Frodo is the Ring bearer and he resist to it's power. And I like Elijah Wood big grin
I like Sam because he is very very unselfish and takes care of Frodo much more than of himself. Besides if Sam had't helped to Frodo, he wouldn't brought the Ring to the Mountain Dune http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cheers.gif

billyboyd4ever
yea thats some of my reasons too...they come in 3rd for me, w/pippin 1st and merry 2nd (in the books + the movies) rolling on floor laughing

Mormegil
You people make me sick! But, I guess that's because I'm not a Girl... Still, Hobbits are cool, and stuff, but their not THAT cool.

chica16
i think i like hte elves better

billyboyd4ever
no offense, but why ar eyou in this thread then if you're merely going to be negative about hobbits?

Smllfry247
Seriously! Oh and Chica this is an all hobbits page we dont care if you like the elves better!! Sorry!

Smllfry247
hobbits hobbits hobbits

Smllfry247
more hobbies!

Mormegil
Well, for one thing, I'm downloading all these great pictures your posting of the Hobbits. I mean, I do like the hobbits, I really do, but you people here (some of you) are girls, and are therefore (i'm assuming) somewhat sexually attracted to the Hobbits, and are therefore overly obsessed with them. As for me, a straight male teenager, I like the Hobbits a resonable amount for not being in love with them. The only reason you people are saying I'm putting them down is because your overly obsessed with them, and my comments of praise are thus severely dimmed in comparison to your comments.

Mormegil
You go, chica!

Ushgarak
Let 'em like whomever they want to, Mormegil. Don't bring their day down.

Mormegil
Sorry.

Smllfry247
I am not sexually attracted to hobbits i think there cute little guys like in a baby way uknow!

billyboyd4ever
yea...and i am also very aware of their amazing acting ability...just because we're girls doesnt mean we cant see beyond physical appearance

Mormegil
I said some, not all. If there's anything I hate doing, it's being definite, because things aren't definite most of the time, and I didn't say that everyone was.

undomiel
ya
thats true

Smllfry247
Yes i guess but what about the people sexually attracted to legolas! ewww! he is an elf 4 christs sake i can understand orlanodo bloom but an elf!

Mormegil
Well, like I said, I'm a straight teenage male, so I wouldn't know.

undomiel
I meant I agree w/billyboyd4ever

Smllfry247
Back to the hobbits

undomiel
wow
nice picture smile

Smllfry247
tanks!

undomiel
haha

billyboyd4ever
yes smllfry, that picture was greatly enjoyed....heheheh love its now going up on my wall...

undomiel
haha

STARDUST
yes it is quit unique!

STARDUST
UTRJKLREKL

Smllfry247
Yall this is my 300th post and i am celebrate in the hobbit thread!

billyboyd4ever
wow....

billyboyd4ever
im still trying to get ove rthe shock of that wetsuit picture...that was amazing love love love love love love love

undomiel
haha

STARDUST
Yes it is amazing!

billyboyd4ever
it is now one of my favorites in my collection big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.