Skateboarding!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
WHO LIKES SKATEBOARDING??? I DO, OF COURSE!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK......IS N E ONE HERE SPONSERED??????

Kes
I really like it, don't do it (i'm more into bikes) but I love watching big grin
All those cool stunts, cute guys...hmmm....oh sorry, do you skate? like pro stuff?

happy kine
eh, i used to back in the day... but then i got a car and i havn't touched a skateboard in over 10 years.. i wonder if its like riding a bike and i'd be able to ride like i used to... perhaps not, i'm not as agile and now hitting the concrete isn't as appealing as it was when i was an invincible 15 year old punk.

Kes
laughing out loud

Dexx
i do own a skate..but since my first fall (wich would have been perfect for a bullet time filming), i neved touched it.

I'm more into biking and inline skating

Baylin
Tried it along time ago, i seem to remember it hurt a lot so i left it those enviable lot that could!
Was quite good with inline skates and ice skates but its been a few years...

Tired Hiker
I'm thirty years old and I can still charge down a fat hill on my skate with the grace of a 19 year old down hill champ. I can still do some of the old school tricks but not the new flip kicks and all that technical stuff the kids are doing today.

happy kine
maybe i'll drop by my parents and see if i can't dig out my old, old board... the wind in my hair... roar of the wheels grinding on the pavement... the heavy panting of my lungs gasping for breath... the kids laughter as i meander on by on an old beat up board... the blood carelessly dripping from my elbow.... ahhh yes i think i will ride... ride gloriously into the sunset...

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud

Lara
used to skateboard dont n e more though! thats what you get with bricked roads! its a real pain! no I never got noticed, wasnt good enough for that.

one day I might get back on the board but not n e time soon!

Asami
I ahven't skated in a few months now... I suck at it pretty bad too..

Hi Lara darling!!!

hayden's minx
I do .... alot. Are you street or vert my man?

must_kill_Santa
I used 2 i woz allright at it 2 but then i went to nu metal instead and the guy i skated with really annoyed me plus i had a real bad accident and twisted my knee so i had 2 stop poor me sad now all i can do is rock rock

GroundedAgain
not sponsered by anyone big but sponsered non the less. just the local coffee shop and grocery store. can't see myself gettin in ta college so gonna try pro hopefully

sk8stuff09
i am proboly all-around, but i like vert more.... Happy Dance

hayden's minx
good good

royal_jester
Sk8ing rocks!!!....I like to skate and hope to be a pro one day! cool

Godshinto
We have two skating parks around us and they're always filled I have been there a couple of times on my K2's no highjumps just up and down the ramps a few small hops but those guys on their skateboards are nuts but talented.

Captain REX
I never really got the hang of skateboarding. I think I got as far as riding and doing an olley, but then I became anti-active.

Dexx
well..i can fall on my back REALLY spectacular. It's a neat trick! stick out tongue

Fitch
I've tried it.Pretty nice but I have a shitty board and I become sweety in 20 minutes. smile.Prefer bike!!!!Or snowsports:skiing,snowboarding....

Lara
Better warn you about the language. Raz isnt too cool about it!

hayden's minx
This is the most recent picture of me - nollie flip - i actually landed it.

hayden's minx
I'll post more with heads as soon as i get that camera :s mad

Ushgarak
Yayyy!

must_kill_Santa
u all sound lik u really enjoy doin it i guess i should try again but i must say i preferred skates i got some st10s and they rock but not so gud at either of them

hayden's minx
cool - i have inline skates - they are not aggressive though speed-demons. abec-7 i think not sure though - I suck at skateboarding and I really suck at inline skating - I have trouble stopping. :s

hayden's minx
has anybody else got any pics - Skateboarding or otherwise? I think i have a couple of skiing ones somewhere i'll see if i can find them.

i lovejake
i skate and i go to skate parks when ever ican .skateboarding is so fun!and theres alot of guys at the skateparks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.