A killer movie from DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
If you read Kingdom Come (hopefully most of you) do you think it would be a kick ass movie? Yes or no, post your thoughts.

Darth Vicious
It would be a good movie but a hard one to get since a lot of people dont know the characters and i dont think theyll want to introduce them to the people as bad guys, complicated movie. A good movie that would be Marvels from a few years back if anybody remember them!

MaverickIce
Very true, Very true. It would still kick ass if it was done right.
What is Marvels about? I seen the TPB edition I think, but I never picked it up.

Darth Vicious
While i havent read Marvels, i believe the story is told thru the eyes of a reporter as he encounters the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe and the reason i think it would be a great movie its because thru his eyes we could meet and show in a particular movie plenty ofour favorite superheroes/villains without having to give each of them their own movie!

keif
i think they would both be good movies...but i agree it would take to long to introduce the heros/villans....besides the comic di you guys read the noveliation of the book?that was good also.

Arachnoidfreak
Don't know the characters?? Kingdom Come is about the JLA, probably the most famous group of heroes next to Xmen and the Avengers. This would make a great movie.

Alpha Centauri
Sounds good to me. Will keep posted on this.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.