Neo vs Smith whos ya favourite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Who is the best Charecter smith or Neo?

i pick neo love *sigh*

bigbadbike2
The movie would take a huge hit without either character.

Morpheus
raver <IT'S THE ONE I'M STILL LOOKING FOR.> raver

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Morpheus
raver ? raver

nickjs21
well bbb2 is right, the absence of either would cause the movies to suffer. are we talking strictly cool-factor?

smith. smith all the way.

Alias Neo
neo will win, cause neo rules!!!!!

gabimr2
well.. i love neoo !!!! lovebut..
Hugo W. is a very good actoor..

Happy Dance

nickjs21
a) smith talks a lot cooler and has some of the movies' greatest lines.

b) every time smith and neo have fought, one of them ended up running away . . . and it wasn't smith.

Ikobe
Fzzzzt. I pick Agent Smith. Because it's part of the Agent Code of Conduct. Plus... I've already made too many posts on how lovely/wonderful/cool/fantastic/sweet/generally kick-ass/Neo-like Neo is. So now I proclaim my undying respect for Agent Smith ^_^

Yeah! Assimilation rocks! Populate the woooooorld in your image, I say!

rysdigital
nope, u're forgetting Neo destroyed Smith at the end of Matrix 1 stick out tongue

Ikobe
Well, technically he didn't destroy him, he freed him, which from Smith's POV... could be a blessing or a curse. Can never tell with these damn sentient programs, can you?

happy kine
neo would win he is the good guy... or perhaps not... after all neo did chose to end the human race. if the matrix crashes then every human plugged in dies... this makes him the single worst enemy in human history... even worse then the machienes. because they didn't kill us just gave us a......... better life.

rysdigital
Ikobe>i'm quoting Smith himself.

"and then something happened. Something I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway... you destroyed me" smile

Dexx
i guess neo.
i still can't figure it out though how smith gets that strong in revolutions

rysdigital
dexx>

Smith: Surprised to see me?
Neo: No.
Smith: Then you're aware of it.
Neo: Of what?
Smith: Our connection. I don't fully understand how it happened. Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me, something overwritten or copied.

that's probably the reason.

Dexx
might be

happy kine
smith is a sentient virus and viruses do tend to mutate... plus with some of neos programing imprinted on him it makes him a grade a bad guy.

Another_Smithy
Smith is a badass, whats more scary some dude in shades and a trench coat or a government looking guy with shades and no personality? Smith definately, and also Neo did destroy Smith but look how hard a time Neo had with the Smith Brigade in Reloaded, also I take in the fact that Smith could have killed Neo in Reloaded but maybe he just wanted to copy Neo therefore not wanting him to get killed.

gabimr2
WOw.. 4 votes to neo.. and 4 to smith no expressionno expression

Ikobe
Just goes to show I'm an amnesiac at heart. That, or stupid.

~AI

nickjs21
well actually, gabimr, 5 for smith and 4 for neo.

i forgot to vote. smile

Stovenutts
i voted smith.
"hear that, mr.anderson, that is the sound of inevitability..."

Korri
smith is so funny lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.