ARGGGGGG......stupid people.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
In a few posts I see people making stuff up........then putting quotes around it to make it like it was actually said in a movie.........there's alot of this in the "is the kid the one" thread...........

At no time has the Oracle EVER lied........EVER........she never said Neo wasn't the one. NEO SAID HE WASN'T THE ONE.........the oracle then says "sorry kid"...........she never said he wasn't the one..........she then went on to say, "you've got the gift but it looks like you're waiting for something...another life maybe" (that was a paraphrase)........she told the truth............Neo did have the gift........he was waiting for something......and that something WAS another life......he didn't realize he was the one untill after he died and came back to life........

Just like in the Enter the Matrix game.............Niobe asks, "can we save him?".........the Oracle tells her, "Trinity can but she will have to fight through hell to do it"..............the oracle told Niobe the gods honest truth........Trinity has to fight through hell to save Neo, club Hell that is (it's in the trailer).

And for the record, the Kid is not the one.........this has already been established in the following ways:

1. The Oracle told Trinity that she would fall in love and that man would be the one.........the oracle has never lied and Trinity fell in love with Neo.

2. The Oracle told Morpheus that he would find the one. Morpheus had nothing to do with the kid. Neo was the one communicating with the kid.

3. People make a big deal about the kid self substantiating.......so did the guy in World Record. He was running the race when his knee blew out.....yet he kept going, he realized this couldn't be happening then woke up inside of his pod.

4. Neo entered the source and the Architect confirmed that Neo was indeed the one...........he even told Neo what his purpose was as far as being the one (to enter the main frame where his code would be temporarilly dissemenated and reinserted into the prime program of the Matrix).

5. The agents at the beginning of Reloaded confirm that Neo is the anomoly and ask if they are to proceed.

Kes
Ok Neo is the one lol Calm down.
I'm not saying he isn't and your points are right, except (IMO) the one about Trinity (it can be interperted (sp) in another way) and the one with Morpheous because Trinity is the one that contacts Neo, Morpheous just gives him the pill.

Kes
Oh and calling ppl stupid is a bit much, tone it down please.

Evil Dead
Trinity contacted Neo...........true......at Morpheus' command....he is her captain.......Morpheus found Neo and sent Trinity to contact him not only so she could make the introduction but also because Neo was bugged and it was too dangerous for Morpheus to go as he is the most important because he has the codes to Zion's mainframe and the agents must not get ahold of him or those codes. It is quite obvious throughout the movie that Morpheus is the one who found Neo as the rest of the crew remark throughout the movie, "I sure hope Morpheus was right" and other remarks like it. He even asks Trinity at the end , "now do you believe Trinity" meaning that Trinity didn't fully believe Neo was the one untill the end of the movie.

That's just what I got out of it anyway...........

what other way could the oracle telling Trinity she would fall in love and that man would be the one be interpretated?

Evil Dead
I didn't direct the "stupid" comment at anybody in particular.........I just stated that they are around, and they are.

Kes
Well he is the cap so anybody they find he's the one who found him/her blink All we know is that he believes this is the one. With the kid we just see the kid talking to same one we don't know who would give him the pill if he made it to that stage.
It could be interpretated has the one for her. Like her soul mate messed Cause she loves Ghost to but only has a brother, so this one would be her true love. Corny but it works.

Kes
messed Thats not nice.

happy kine
evil, your right about that... it is funny to see some of the outlandish theories out there. and they are outlandish! especially the kid being the one. most of the stuff, it seems, not too many really grasped. but there is a lot to take in. in the meantime i will continue to read some of the theories with a smile...

gabimr2
bad boy bad boy!! stick out tongue

Evil Dead
okay........I apologize for saying that there are some stupid people around here, even though there are.......

All I really needed to say in my first post was that the architect created the Matrix and he even said Neo was the one........nuff said........

Crappybob
Well I will say it, there are a lot of stupid people floating around these forums. Dumb as a box of rocks, and no I'm not sorry. laughing out loud

Kes
Of course you don't.

Korri
like me big grin

Ushgarak
If this thread is going to continue to be just people ranting about 'stupid people' then I will close it.

Korri
thats rite Ush let out all ur anger!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.