Hey... I've got a QUESTION

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperator Iconoclast
How did you guys get this forum to be so popular??? I can't even begin to imagine how in the world you did it! Is there any secret you can tell me, or any tip you can give me?? I'd really appreciate it.

Dim
Hmmmm, we got to know each other...

theEviljedi
Hey Iconclast,welcome to the forum. RC and I have visited your site a few times. It's very interesting. Anyway the answer to your question is time. After advertising on other forums you are bound to get a few bites.smile

Ratcat
It's also a case or how the admin and mods run things. This board is EXTREMELY will run and the admin/mods don't lord it up over the users ever.

Xizor
Except for me, I'm VERY powerful!!smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Well, I dunno who has been here since the very beginning (I think Raz, me, and JM are the only ones). We really just posted continuosly, eventually told others, advertised on (*HINT* *HINT* Imposter Icolater, we are not one smile ) and people just came.

Ratcat
BUt Xiz, I don't go to your parts of the Forum so you can't harm me. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.