Legolas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvlotr!
Legolas should be included more in all 3 LotRs!!!!!!!!!!

chica16
lol he should have a spin-off..... j/k

Smllfry247
he had a bigger part than frodo in ttt! well... they had about the same!

Oh by the way i think we should keep all the legolas questions and stuff in the thread we already have and this one because orlando bloom/ legolas is taking over the whole forum! Not that i have anything against Orlando bloom he is quite gorgeous but we need to limit ourselves!

billyboyd4ever
yea...its just sometimes orlando/legolas forums get deleted...it happened to my friend

undomiel
ya that was really sad sad

Nefertite
Another Thread about Legolas. I'm getting tired of him sad

Mormegil
Legolas Facts:
>500+ years of age
>The name "Legolas" is Sindarin (wood-elven) for "Greenleaf"
>Legolas is the son of Thranduil, the King of the Woodland Elves of Mirkwood
>Legolas has a hidden longing for the Sea which will show itself in RotK.
>As a Woodland Elf, Legolas has never seen the Island of Valinor, nor beheld the grace of the Valar
>Legolas is possibly one of the most immature Elves of all time (Not an insult)

undomiel
what do you mean he has a hidden longing for the sea?

Laviera_j
He falls in love with it, in book three, Galadriel sends him a warning to stay away from the sea, because as soon as he sees it, "your heart will be in the forest no more..." Anyway, he ends up seeing it, and he falls in love with it, so in the end, him and Gimli go out to sea together as good mates - and that's the truth!

undomiel
oh how sadsad

Laviera_j
Yeah, but in the end he leaves with Gimli, and they become great friends...but sadly, because he leaves there is no heir for the forest, and I dunno what it will do without him...

But he has to follow his heart...

undomiel
thats so sadsad

Laviera_j
Yeah it is...goodbye lovely elves... sad embarrasment

undomiel
sad

Laviera_j
I know, you would have thought that JRR Tolien might have given the por little dudes a break...

undomiel
I know sad

Nefertite
Does Galadriel stays in Golden forest? Does she leave Middle Earth?
I don't remember this, I've read RotK very long time.

Laviera_j
But he didn't. Shame sad

undomiel
ya sad

billyboyd4ever
yous aid he was 550+ years of age, thats true, btu mroe precise is that is he is around 2,900 years of age

chica16
aww maybe we can think of 'someway' to make legolas feel better haha

Mormegil
Really? I couldn't find it, I could only find something like (says Legolas) "500 winters I have seen since then, and yet it seems such a short time."

chica16
i thought he was around 2000 some years old

BOPRecruit 16
legolas is nearly 3000 years old, but i forgot the exact number. he doesn't know his mom and he never gets married nor has children.

billyboyd4ever
his age is either 2,391 or 2,931, i always ge those mixed up. At least thats what i saw on this one legolas website.

Smllfry247
he is 2,931! :9

Mormegil
Well, the point I was making was that Legolas is unbelieveably imature for his age, and only when Gandalf falls with the Balrog does he get more serious. Because most elves aren't very humerous, and Legolas making a comment like "Would you like me to describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?" is very unusual for an Elf. This is because most Elves are old and wise, and are beyond such silliness. It was a correct depiction of Legolas, however, because he is a Prince in a fair Elven Kingdom and knows comparitively little about the dangers of the world (first-hand, that is).

Smllfry247
it is just a movie deal with it there has to be some humor!

Mormegil
Well, what I mean is that even though movies add humor where there wasn't, They actually do depict Legolas correctly. People might not know that, so I was just saying.

Smllfry247
alright

Mormegil
Back to the subject at hand, uh... Legolas is cool!

undomiel
haha

Mormegil
Well, I had to say something...

Smllfry247
no you didnt!

billyboyd4ever
whoa we need to ease down on the tension here people... :/

Smllfry247
I was kidding!!

undomiel
haha laughing out loud

billyboyd4ever
yea i kno, so was i big grin

Mormegil
Oh yeah, SURE you were...

Mormegil
Well, once again back to the subject at hand, um, uh, like... Legolas is cool!

undomiel
ya he is
haha laughing out loud

Mormegil
This is fun!

Mormegil
Go Legolas!

Mormegil
Legolas is cool! Legolas is awesome! Legolas rocks!

Mormegil
How cool is he?

Mormegil
WAY COOL!!

Mormegil
I think I'm having too much fun...

chica16
heheheeh i love legolassssssssssss

Mormegil
Doesn't everyone?

undomiel
LEGOLAS IS THE BEST!!

billyboyd4ever
ok we all sound like we've had a few too many sips of coffee..except the caffine is orlando bloom! stick out tongue

undomiel
haha laughing out loud

chica16
mmmm orlando make me horny

billyboyd4ever
hahahahah me billyboyd4ever....he olrando bloom he very hot...

undomiel
ok..... it sounds like were drunk

billyboyd4ever
and proud of it!!!

chica16
oooooo

http://hot-elf.com/legolasz44.jpg

undomiel
oh wow he looks hot in that picture
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.