Anyone else mad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
Was anyone else mad that on Smallvile they mad Clark's parents seem evil? I mean I don't remember them in the comics saying "You will rule the planet with an iron fist." Just wondering?

Superman5452
oh that made me so mad grrr i like the parents from loise and clark better

Tired Hiker
I don't watch smallville, but what you just told me totally pisses me off. Who the fu@k do they think they are to f$ck with someone elses piece of fiction like that? I'm so pissed. I'm going to go and piss off my room mate now.

DemonicGambit
Um, thanx for agreeing it was wrong how they did that.

Metroplex
Do you mean Clark's biological parents are his adopted parents. His adopted parentsare really nice except that Clark was resposible for the lost of their unborn child so in the season finaly, the were really pissed at him.

DemonicGambit
I mean his bio parents. They made them seem evil.

"You will rule this planet with an iron fist."

I think that the ship might have just been Brainac and not his real parents at all. {Jor-el, I don't know his mother's name}

Tired Hiker
I had to watch Superman 1 last night just to settle down. Brando and that other chick are what I picture his parents to look like. I wanted to buy the comic and read it, but #1 Superman is a little out of my price range.

DemonicGambit
I know what you mean, darn modern expenses!

superr
can superman see when useing his heat vision?

Juntai
Originally posted by superr
can superman see when useing his heat vision? yes

ragesRemorse
i dont know, i havent seen this episode, but his parents have never portrayed any kind of evil tendancies. Why would they suddenly decide to start being bad guys and groom clark as the dark prince? My mother has told me numerous time that i would rule the world, people will look small when im looking down on them. She never meant to instill anything other than confidence in me. Clark has super powers, they are probably just telling him the truth

grey fox
Uhhh yeah.

In both the original and 1980s reboot it has been pretty clearly stated that Kryptonians considered Earth a brutish planet and it would be Kals job to over-take the planet and create a 'New Krypton'.

roughrider
Smallville is way outside of continuity, so people shouldn't get worked up.
His parents never sounded quite like that, though. They did send him to Earth because he would be superior to everyone else, but it was never his job to take control; it was to inspire.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I don't watch smallville, but what you just told me totally pisses me off. Who the fu@k do they think they are to f$ck with someone elses piece of fiction like that? I'm so pissed. I'm going to go and piss off my room mate now.

That show should have ended like 3 years ago. Its gotten out of control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.