Im Going To Disney World!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey evreyone this sunday im leaving on a plane to go to florida. im gonna be going to disney world and universal studios if anyone has been there in the last 2 years and has any good ride suggestions or tips please feel free to leave them here!!! thanks a lot! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tex
You should talk to Catch22, he practically lives there.

cermiestar
oh i went there at christmas! it rocks!
you have to go to MGM studios in disney, it's really cool, the rock'n'rollercoaster is great!
Universal studios is the best tho, islands of adventure is just amazing, but the best ride is definitely the abck to the future ride wink

Catch 22
OK, where to begin...

At Epcot they are testing Mission: Space - Check with guest services and they should be able to tell you if it will be open. The official opening is still weeks away, so there are no guarentees. This ride is the supposed to be the most intense ride WDW have ever opened.

Also at Epcot, go to the America Gardens Theatre and check out the World Music Concerts.

At Universal there's the new Shrek 4D and the Jimmy Neutron ride too.

Kong was closed for good last september, is bing replaced with a Mummy rollercoaster, but that doesn't open until 2004.

Also at USF, near the twister ride is a regualr show featuring the Ghostbusters and Beetlejuice.

Look out for a ton of new and updated characters at USF. They had a revamp on them last year.

Tarzan Rocks at Animal Kingdon. Great rock show if you liked the music from the film. Also the Primeval Whirl in the dino kingdom at AK.

Make sure you check out the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. There are rumours that it will soon be removed.

Hope that gives you some things to try.

12 weeks to go 'til our next 'World' visit. big grin

happy kine
hey hey, you'll be right down the street from me... i live in tampa, its an hour from disney... if you make it to tampa i can tell you about that but i haven't been to disney in a while... are you staying at the park or a surrounding hotel? i once stayed at fort wilderness (there was no wilderness... it was clean disney wildernwss) it was fun

keokiswahine
one of these days I'll get there. no promises. no timetable. just someday....... big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

KidRock
Im PRETTY sure im staying at a hotel inside the park but i cant wait to go!!!! this is also gonna be my first plane ride wacko but I heard the Hulk rollercoaster was great and my friend is in love with areosmith and she said that there is a aerosmith rollercoaster down there anyway im going crazy 4 more days till i leave1!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Catch 22
Aerosmith is the Rockin' Rollercoaster at the Disney MGM Studios. Right next do to the Tower of Terror. Get a FastPass, the que for RrC in always massive.

Hulk is cool, at IOA. Get an Express Pass and then go ride the Storm Accelatron or something while you wait.

KidRock
hmmm anything else i should know? how about the Jaws ride i wanted to go on that ever since i was like 5 ( 14 now ) and also what about the back to the future ride is that good? and whats it about is it a 3d ride or.....

Catch 22
Jaws and BttF are both mediocre rides, IMHO. But worth at least one go each.

How come you never rode Jaws? Our 1 year old LOVED it!

cermiestar
i was so upset that they closed the king kong ride........it was GREAT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.