did anyone notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rysdigital
not only the fact that Trinity broke her promise by entering the Matrix against Neo's will saved him,
but also Smith is to thank for this, by delaying them in the white corridor?

so in a way Smith also saved Neo's life (and Morpheus' and the keymaker's), while trying to kill them..

Another_Smithy
Good point, but he did'nt want to kill them me thinks, he wants to copy them into a Smith.

Dexx
what's the difference?

Kes
Did anyone notice the movie kinda revolves around Trinity.
I mean:

1) the 1st thing you here is her conversation with Cypher.

2) Then the 1st main character to appear is Smith, then comes the kick a$$ scene with Trinity.

3)Also Trinity tells Neo he can't be dead because she loves him.

4) M2 starts with a kick a$$ scene with Trinity.

5)And Neo chooses a different door from all the previous ones because he wants to save Trinity (at the cost of the human race stick out tongue )

Now Smith is the 1st to appear and we know that in Revolutions he's going to be very important.(or it looks that way stick out tongue)
Just a thought.blink

Korri
omg Trinity? sick

Dexx
oh..pleaseroll eyes (sarcastic)

nope..she doesn't seem central in that way to me, kes

Korri
auch i know

Ikobe
*cacklegrins* Oh dear God... I've got such a sick mind, for some terrible reason I saw Agent Smith doing a big explosive-y stunt in PVC for a second... *dies*

blackicedragoon
yea its preety funny that both movies started with trinity. resolutions may start with a trinity or neo dream with trinity in it.

Korri
dont worry Ikobe mines is worse angel / devil

CrazyShady
*Revolution, not resolutions.

Ikobe
Wow, Shady, you actually posted a relevant picture! Although it's giving me hella lag and it's thoroughly annoying, wow!

Metroplex
Thats Hollywood irony for ya.

nickjs21
crazy, you could resize those things, for future reference. make `em a bit tinier.

yeah, action movies are always about the timing being just right.

Korri
thats a funy picture btw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.