That crazy counter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Mercenary
something's wrong with the post counter. The counter here says that I have 397, yet, when I go to my control center, it says that I have 400, which one is right??

theEviljedi
Did you post at another forum under that name?

Ratcat
The count shown next to your name on a post, ie 398 for your opening post on this topic is only counting posts made in thei forum. If you post in itrher forums they aren't counted.

But all posts, in all forums are counted in you personal details of your account.

So somewhere you have posted 3 posts in other forums. Is that allowed??? laughing out loud

Jedi Mercenary
Oh yeah!! I did post at one of those another crazy forums at one point, remember Lightsaber001 RC??

Ratcat
Yeah, he's still out there somewhere. Pops in here once in a while too.

Jedi Mercenary
I went to his site, that's where I posted

Xizor
Merc, its not cool to become obsessed with your post numbers. Some members have let it consume them before and only dark side things come from them. Short non-SW's or poorly written responses. Sit to saying intelligent things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.