What happened to Spidey's spidersense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
Um, not sure if anyone else noticed, but towards the end of the movie it seemed like Spidey wasn't using his spidersense. And then when he was fighting Osborne all of a sudden he had it again?

Can anyone explain?

P-NuT
like when didnt he use it when he could have?

DemonicGambit
Yeah exactly. I thought that his spidersense was an automatic thing, like breathing.

blackicedragoon
hey yea your right well that was stupid.

BOPRecruit 16
i guess it caused the people less work and money to do that? i dunno. hey, give them a break. not all movies can be perfect.

mechmoggy
In the comics it was a natural reaction, although it didn't always enable Spidey to get out of danger. Maybe for the film they didn't show it happening if Spidey was gonna get hit anyway, a waste of screen-time and all that.

As a matter of interest, Venom doesn't set off Spidey's spider sense. Not related, but interesting though eh? big grin

DemonicGambit
that's cause the symboite was a part of peter, and was able to make itself unable to be detected

mechmoggy
Yup yup yup! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i agree with mech on that waste of screen time. can't wait to see doc oct vs. spidey!

mechmoggy
Lets just hope Doc Oc doesn't look too much like Roy Orbison, like he did in the comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok

Morph
Lmfao @ Roy Orbison...I posted the Doc Oc movie pic in that Spider-Man 2 villains thread...no Roy Orbison. Just a badass.

Metroplex
I think Spidey's spider sense is automatic like when Flash tried to Punch him from behind, his Spider Sense just went off automatically.

DemonicGambit
Yeah exactly, and besides I need facts on spidey's reality. Without facts I would go crazy, and start babbling absanities

Tracker
His Spidersence is an automatic response it is a seventh sense like our sense of smell or taste but if he is in a rage (which does not happen often) or is dazed by a significant blow it can be thrown off kilter. I can see how during his battle with GG he would have been a bit on the dazed side after being flung through wall and had a pumpkin bomb detonated in his face

ragesRemorse
yeah ock was a kind of pansy looking villian untill about the early 90's still badass but pansy looking, did anyone play that spiderman game where the carnage symbiote merged with doc ock NOW THAT was a bad ass looking doctor ock

DemonicGambit
No I haven't played that, sounds cool though

ragesRemorse
yeah it was the first spidey game for PS1 and it stand to be my fav superhero game well boogerman for sega still rocks lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.