What's behind the veil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
Any one know what's behind the veil in book 5?

Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

What is Loony Luna up to? She seems to know a lot...is she a spy? embarrasment

Look at Lupin, is he right? I dunno!......

aragorniscool45
he looks better in that pic than the one before!!!!!!!!!!

thelotrlovr15
LOL
he seems ok!

Laviera_j
He is ok, but have you heard him speak...He has a wied accent...well, i'll get used to him.

Ofcourse, that picture was taken like 20 years ago. rock wacko

sanoschicky69
i hope that Alfonso Curion (sp?) won't dissapoint us in movie three....

seth boone
.......ok now....what was behind the veil?

StevenStills
It's probably some type of Departement of Mysteries project involving a gate between the world of dead and the world of the living. Obviously going through it traps you in the world of the dead, but maybe they are trying to make a way to cross freely between.

sanoschicky69
mmm....you might have an idea there, StevenStills....

StevenStills
Thankyou!

On an unrelated topic... Kenshin is one of the best!

Laviera_j
Well, I think that the third movie will be good, as long as it is true to the book, and they don't cut too much...

You know, Cho isn't even in the third film, she only comes into the fourth!

zorro

sanoschicky69
unrelated: Glad someone else likes kenshin besides me! lol.
i just hope that the jinchu arc becomes animatd.
wink

But as to behind the veil....

maybe it's as StevenStills said:

maybe somehow in book6, Voldemort is trying to bring some of his dead and loyal deah eaters, troll, etc. back, an Harry trys to find some way to help bring back sirius, maybe his mom and dad, too.Lupin will proly play a bit of a bigger part helping harry, and i thnk Luna will too.

Laviera_j
Yeah, that's what I said on one of the other threads too.

The 6th mavie may be a hopeless rescue mission, and then book 7 will be the final face off.

I hope they make jinchu arc animated too, that wud be cool.
eek!

Laviera_j
SHEENA! I'm here!

sanoschicky69
theres a petition you can sign to have the jinchuu arc animated, want the site??

Tonks
Hey this is very interesting!

I mean this Veil is going to come up alot in the other books. so i look forward to it. I mean if Sirius is back there than this is bigg!

Maybe Nearly Headless Nick has an idea that he is hiding from Harry! I mean he could know something about it that is very cool!

Laviera_j
I don't think so - but maybe....

pottermad
i totally agree with u

ladygrim
i think thats there a pub behind the veil were drinks are free ... so thats why people think the people that have fallen through it have died ... but they are just to paralectic to find the way bak out

Tassie
where's RPhoe? big grin
I was looking for the thread that was made a while back, about the veil, that was probably the best thread like that

shaber
I think we should allow the author some enigmas!

Lupin and the new Dumbledore acted together in the nihilistic one act play Endgame.

WyldFire
a black veil is a vampyre code of ethics, i researched it, so i think this has something to do with vampyres.

ladygrim
oh bugger

shaber
I doubt it.

ladygrim
but what if there isnt anything on the other side of the viel only death ... god would people be pissed or what sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.