Who likes Enreique?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aragorniscool45
i do i LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! smokin'

GABRIEL05
who tha hell is enreique???

DemonicGambit
I must admit that I'm a closet fan of his...the rest of my family hates him and sense I stick out like a sore thumb anyway. I pretty much hide anything I like...

But he is a good singer and stuff.

TedO
Nope, no good. More mainstream goop made popular by the media.

Laviera_j
Yeah, I like Enreique, good stuff, though not a faithful supporter im afraid... big grin

GABRIEL05
OOOOOH. Enreique Iglesias? Is his name really spelled Enreique? Hmmm...my ignorance at best. Anywayz, he is alright, I mean he is but a mere fly in the shadow of Tito Rodriguez, but he's good.

Dexx
the guy'z the biggest phony ever. Not only that his music's bad enough but he wen't on a concert here in romania (heavy play-back ofcourse) and a guyz seating right next to the stange actually recorded his real voice and gave it over to the tv stations. I laughed my ass for a month every time they showed it. Trust me..u can't imagine it.

diegocala
He's a tool

Smllfry247
he is an awful singer and his mole bugs the crap ot of me!

Tex
My mom loves E- she makes me download and burn all his songs for her.

GABRIEL05
this thread is whack

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if this thread is "whack" y u post something that says "this thread is whack". lol

RoseBloom
Enrique...that's just distrubing. I'm glad he got rid of the forsaken mole of death, but he still looks like a nasty oober head.

GABRIEL05
Ehhn I ws bored...

movie_freak
I thought it's spelt Enrique....?!?

liz123
i luv him! he is such a fashion icon smokin' big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.