SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
As their are more and more spoilers coming out now, like leaked storyboards, I think it is a good idea if you put spoiler in the heading of any topic which contains definate spoilers. I'm talking about spoilers that are considered fact by most sites NOT rumors. This way you could avoid any topics if you don't want to know plot details.

Non-Spoilers:
Rumors
Cast
Character names and relations
Who is playing who?
Your own theories
Select pics

SPOILERS:
Leaked storyboards
Leaked scripts
Any spy reports that contain plot details or anything that might ruin the film for someone.

theEviljedi
I don't like that and if you are in fear of being spoiled you shouldn't go on the sites.

King Jedi
What's not to like about it? It doesn't change anything or effect how you use the forum. I do want spoilers but there might be some people who don't. When I was recruiting for this site two people asked me if it contained a non-spoilers section so it is important to make it clear if what you are going to post includes spoilers.

theEviljedi
We once had a non-spoilers section but I asked Raz to take it down because if you don't want the chance of being spoiled you should not come on.

Darth Daft
I agree with you EJ. How can you expect to come on a Star Wars forum without seeing some sort of spoiler? If you're that desperate not to find out anything about the story then you'd be minding your own business and waiting until the film comes out, rather than reading stuff that people have said on forums.
I mean, it's more your decision, KJ, than it is mine, so if you really want us to waste space and time writing SPOILER for every spoiler we put in there then fine, I'll do it.
But I really think it's a pointless exercise.

Raz
I would agree with KJ, if you are going to reveal a 'Spoiler' then it should be mentioned in the subject line.
This forum should be suitable for all people, including people who don't want to know then plot before they see the film.

theEviljedi
Then why did you take down the non-spoilers forum then Raz?

Raz
Because all the non-spoiler topics were posted in the spoilers forum.
When I mean spoilers, I mean MAJOR spoilers like the recent leaked storyboards, which not everyone wants to know about.

theEviljedi
I still don't like that idea.I don't want big spoilers but I am willing to take that chance.

King Jedi
It doesn't matter if you like the idea or not as it's not for you. It's for people who don't want to know major spoilers.

Darth Daft
I don't actually post too many spoilers on here, so I know I don't have to worry.

theEviljedi
Yeah it's fine how it is.

Darth Daft
Yeah especially this early before the film arrives. I suppose there'll be more spoilers as the film closes in on its release.

theEviljedi
Yeah.I mean I understand when it's a year away,but not more than two.

Darth Daft
Exactly. Besides, most spoilers are no more than just the usual rumours. None of them are confirmed until the film is actually released.

King Jedi
What about the storyboards? And EJ if you read the first post properly I've said we should do it as more and more spoilers come out.

theEviljedi
Well more and more spoilers aren't going to be out for a long time.So why didn't you wait until then to post?

King Jedi
Do you not call storyboards spoilers? I posted it when they came out. How do you know that there won't be others tommorow. You don't so that is why I posted this. I don't know what the problem is. How hard is it to type "spoiler" if what you are going to say is a definate spoiler?

Darth Daft
Well I'm just going to do this if I'm going to mention a spoiler.
Is that fine?

theEviljedi
Well if you have the word STORYBOARD people are bound to think,"Gee I wonder if scenes in the movie would be considered a spoiler".People can tell by the title.

King Jedi
How would they know if it is a definate scene from the movie? They might read it thinking it's a rumor. I'm talking about putting SPOILER in the subject heading. Me and Raz are for this and Ej and Darth Daft are against so Dim will you decide as you are moderator.

theEviljedi
I still am not going to do it until it is closer to release time.I know what you all are thinking.Don't defy the council master...not again!laughing out loud I just don't think it is time...yet.smile

Dim
Okay..here's my $.02...I think it would be a good thing..and the right thing to do if we put SPOILER in the title of definate spoiler material..it's a nice thing for people who don't want to know too much and the only reason I can see not to do it is laziness...

King Jedi
Thank you. So if it is a definate spoiler, like confirmed storyboard leaks then type spoiler in the subject heading.

theEviljedi
I'll do it if it's a MAJOR casting announcement,just not minor stuff that is not CONFIRMED by LucasFilm.

Dim
Well I read minor stuff not confirmed by LFL as being just rumors...I think that's different than something like storyboards and scripts...which I think should be labeled as spoilers...

Darth Daft
I don't agree or disagree with this suggestion, I'll go along with it either way. But still, I think it's a little early to bother with it yet. As the film nears its release not only will there be more spoilers released, but there will be new members getting interested in it and wanting to join the forums. But right now it seems there are hardly any spoilers released apart from the storyboards. They're the only ones that actually could confirm certain things happening and not many have been released at this point. I will put in SPOILER if I have something to say about them, but still I don't think its entirely nessecary at this point.

UnknownBountyHunter
Just as a reminder, a lot of things are "rumored" as "leaked storyboards" so I put SPOILER, or In top of the post "Warning: This may Spoil some fans" something like that, to warn them that there is goodies below.

Xizor
I'm still waiting for that spoiler saying Xizor's in Ep2 to come out. It would spread like wildfire all accross the web, and I'd fall asleep with a smile on my face. Oh well, dream...

King Jedi
I think you will be waiting a long time for that.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Long time won't solve it. Can you say "never" just kidding, smile Sorry Xizor, there is hope roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Daft
Just very little of it, that's all....
Don't get me wrong, I like the character too. But I can't see how he would have any importance in Episode 2 when he wasn't in any of the other movies. Maybe as a cameo role in the background of a senate chamber or something, but nothing more than that I would think.

Xizor
I'm bringing my totally awesome Xizor topic back onto the Ep2 forum so all you bums can read the many great ideas me and others had for the dark Prince.sad

UnknownBountyHunter
Alright, but this is a suggesitons topic on SPOILERS, so furthermore any unrelevancy to this topic will just have your post deleted. (NOT THE WHOLE TOPIC, THE INDIVIDUAL POST)

Xizor
I like it when I get told I'm being spoiled and then the thing I'm told never happens in the movie. Happened on several occasions involving Ep1. Did any of you surf the web for spoilers before TPM came out?

King Jedi
I did a few times. The only thing I can remember them getting wrong was IMDB said Ray Park was playing Panaka. Xizor what else was rumoured but turned out to be not true?

UnknownBountyHunter
*ahem* Can we continue this in the Q&A or Ep. I forum? P-l-e-a-s-e!

King Jedi
Why? It's about spoilers.

theEviljedi
Yeah UBH.This has nothing to do with that.

Darth Daft
Yeah but seeing as this is the suggestion forums, I guess we'
re supposed to be talking about spoilers in more of a debatable
manner about whether we should let people know whether our posts
have spoilers in them or not.

theEviljedi
The only reason I don't want to put "spoilers" in the
heading is because most of mine usually give a hint.Ex:3PO's
Look of the Prequels

Ratcat
I agree, if you go to a forum called Episode-II and III, you have to expect to find some spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.