Just out of curiousity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klear Eyez
What is yalls favorite horror flick serial killer..... if you have one that is. I always been quite a big fan of Mikey Myers..... who would you say is the rawest, scariest, sickest mother****in real killer??

Laura4Owen
FREDDY KRUGER! Hes the man! hes a scary mother f****r!

diegocala
Leatherface

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Mike Myers... hmmmm Mike myers vs Jason voorhees...hmm...nevermind stupid idea

Klear Eyez
Pretty good idea if ya ask me

Laura4Owen
COME ON.... Thatll be crap, just like freddy vs jason will be.

BackFire349
leatherface by far.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol Chucky vs Leprechaun ahahha that would be funny

Laura4Owen
Anything with Chucky is funny. How can you be scared of that freak! Its a doll for christs sake!

mikeysgothicgur
Chucky movies suk!!! Hannibal Lector is tha best!

brad233
He kicks ass and i hope he messes freddy up

Klear Eyez
Word

movieboyz
Could be the most scariest movie of this season... I said COULD BE...
I think the IDENTITY is too a cool movie... I didn't saw it yet... but...
anyway... RESIDENT EVIL stills be the best... and now why they've changed the sequel name of Resident Evil 2: Nemesis to Resident Evil 2: Apocalypse?? Is that make sense? Well... Milla Jovovich will appear on the movie AGAIN big grin

Be cool ppl

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hope freddy beats the crap out of Jason. I dont care who wins. I just want jason to get a beating.

Klear Eyez
I want you to get a beating..... where do you live?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
california
lol

BackFire349
it will be an equal bout, because should one character lose or get beaten more severley then the other, the fan boys of the character that lost will begin having fits and yelling in anger and probably threatening fans of the other charater, all the while not realizing that both characters pale in comparison to the all mightly leatherface and his un-contestable originality.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
AHAHHAHA i can't disagree with you BF. lol

Tired Hiker
I bet what happens is Jason beats the death out of Freddy, right? Then, Freddy comes back and slashes Jason to his, what, 11th or 12th death. Then they fight some more and then suddenly the turning point in the movie, probably plot point 2, will involve other elements that Jason and Freddy need to be concerned about like a bunch of teen agers camping where they aren't supposed to or some teeny boppers lost in the woods. So, the way I see it is Freddy and Jason will eventually team up to kill normal people. Once the normal people are slashed, cut, chopped, and cheese grated to their deaths, Freddy and Jason will continue their fight and they will kill eachother at the very end. But of course while they are laying there dead, Jason's eye will open and Freddy will pop out of the ground or something, hence the set up for a sequel. It kind of reminds me of the whole Zed scene in Pulp Fiction where Bruce Willis and Ving Rhames are fighting but then they sort of join forces for a moment to kill Zed, then they go their separate ways.

DemonicGambit
I think the coolest horror movie killer would have to be Micheal Myers an' Jason second.

Oh and hock3yhorror, jus' thought I'd let ya know. Elm Street is in Las Vegas

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yes i know

ragesRemorse
i think freddy is the grand champ, he uses some twisted shit to kill you like rip your veins out and use you as a puppet or melt you to a motorcylce, i mean its like torture death, jason just kinds of puts you out of your misery before it starts , but hes had his killings aswell i mean being impaled up the ass and turned into a shisk-ka-bob would ruin your day my favorite though is the Sin killer from Seven he put some serious thought into his shit

Killer
FREDDY KRUGER, no doubt about it!

Laura4Owen
freddy is the king of horror, everyone knows who freddy is

Leathergien
hannibal lecter, leatherface

MR Potter
Freddy Kruger is the best.

Thanks Wes for created this character of the horror.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.