Let's help Kes out of the past.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It has recently been brought to my attention that Kes does not have a DVD player. I say we start a fund and the money will go to buying a DVD player for Kes and anyone else who is stuck in the past.

DemonicGambit
LOL, I agree and would definitely donate money...but I'm broke...no good school necessities.

I don't ~NEED~ books, or pencils...do I?

Kes
lol I seem to be the topic around here!
Well the way I see it is:
A DVD has extras...a tape doesn't; but I don't buy movies so it would just be the ones I rent.
I can tape movies but I can't copy them into a DVD unless I have a CD-RW which I don't

...so my VCR will have to do.

KidRock
I have like 3 spare DVD players but i dont think my mom would let me send a DVD player to someone who lives in portugal that i dont know sad lol sry

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Tex
Kes can spend her time frolicking on the beach, checking out the scenery, good food and the wide variety of active nightlife Portugal provides.raver

I dont think she needs to be cooped inside her house watching DVDs.stick out tongue

Kes
big grin Ah thanks Tex! You just lifted my spirt smile

Tex
Your welcome smile

My my my, you sure are up late, its 3:17am where you are!eek!

chico23
O.K. since I'm the only semi-rich person on this board I will buy you a DVD player I just need your addy. smile

DemonicGambit
All bow down to chico23!!! He's semi-rich!

Celsius
i dont have a DVD player either. sad but i have a PS2. big grin

DemonicGambit
lol

Yeah I was stuck like that for a while, until I finally begged and pleaded enough that I drove my mother crazy and she bought me one.

chico23
Semi the keyword LOL, and you can call me Chico

Celsius
im happy with my PS2. it serves me well.

Kes
Thanks Chico but you're from the U.S. and they are different from the E.U. DVDs. messed
But if you want to sand the cash that could be arrenged stick out tongue

Kes
That happens a lot messed

holdenhsvgtsr
whats wrong with not having a dvd player i dont have one

Tired Hiker
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Holdenhsvgtsr doesn't have one either. Buy him one too, Chico! big grin

KidRock
lol and while your at it by me a boat so i can sail to portugal and say HI! to Kes

holdenhsvgtsr
i have a boat and cool a free dvd player

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hi2.gif

chico23
Well the cash does happen to sound a bit impersonal.

Kes
lol you can always come here and by the DVD here big grin

chico23
Now that my friend sounds like a perfect idea...Lisbon here I come!!

Kes
big grin

DemonicGambit
Hey I wanna go!!! How about instead of buying a boat, we just buy a private jet and fly over!!

Kes
That would defenatly be faster.

holdenhsvgtsr
yeah but u wont get the full experience of sailing there like i will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.