You People Cant Judge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriusblacksgrl
mad YOU PEOPLE CANT JUDGE HOW GARRY OLDMAN IS GOING TO PORTRAY SIRIUS BLACK UNTILL YOU SEE THE MOVIE MY GAWD DOSENT HE HEVE ENUF ON HIS PLATE (YOU PEOPLE CALLING HIM UGLY AN ALL) WITH OUT CALLING HIM A BAD ACTOR SO DONT JUDGE HIM IF YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE. O AND BY THE WAY YOU PEOLE MAY BEE SITTING THERE READING THID THINKING GAWD WHAT A B**** WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THAT IS THANK YOU. AND SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY " I WAS JUST STATEING MY OPINION" WELL THATS WHAT IM DOING IM STATEING MY OPINION ON YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE. NOW IM TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOU JUST THE ONES WHO ARE TO AROGENT TO BELIVE JUST BECAUSE AN ACTOR ISNET EXACTLLY WHAT THEY HOPED FOR THAN HES NO GOOD AS FOR ME I LOVE GARRY OLDMAN HES MY FAVORITE ACTOR AND NO ONE ELSE COULD DO A BETTER JOB WELL THATS JUST ME. DONT GO SAYING I AM NOT GOING TO SEE THAT MOVIE BECAUSE HES PLAYING SIRIUS HE MAY PORTRAY HIM VERRY WELL THEN WHEN YOUR SWOLLEN HEADS START TO SHRINK AND YOU COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AND YOU GO SEE THE MOVIE YOUR GOING TO FEEL SO STUPID FOR POSTING SUCH STUPID MESSAGES ABOUT HIM
GOOD DAY TO ALL THE AROGENT STUCK UPS THEY ALOW TO JOIN THIS FORUM
AS FOR THE REST OF YOU HOW DONT HAVE A STICK SHUVED UP THERE "PLACES NOT SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC" HAVE A NICE DAY AND MAY YOU STAY OPEN MINDED mad

thelotrlovr15
danm! and i think gary oldman looks ok... i never dissed him... i dont judge people or actor in this case until i see there film or acting... k?

sanoschicky69
JEEZ, MAN! come on....Gary Oldman Rocks, and th only real judging i've seen has been on Thewlis....

StevenStills
Mellow out, woman. Making a new topic about it where you use nothing but caps and spell things wrong doesn't help your case at all.

Laviera_j
Ok, Ok, not dissin...is anyone dissin? didn't think so, I Lurve gary man, I love him, we're dissin THEWLIS is all!

LOL

xxxx wink

sanoschicky69
lol

Laviera_j
Yeah, LOL! eek!

Nefertite
i've said it 1000000000 times in thread about Gary Oldman as Sirius sick

charmaine
isent siruis suppoes to be ok looking

charmaine
cant wait for harry potter 3 movie

sanoschicky69
lol
me neeither

LilyEvensPotter
PERHAPS everyone has a point! (novel thought, eh?) Sirius isn't supposed to be handsom in PoA! He's been on the run for months. Think of how easy it would be to turn him into a pretty boy with make-up... it's not right for the film. Kudos to all for keeping true to the story and not delusional fan stalkers.
angel Lily Evens Potter

crazy_c
My heads o swelled i csnt est veggies damn u harry pooter!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

siriusblacksgrl
mellow out ummmm let me think about it ok i thaught about it no people need not to judge and if bye me making an *** of my self is going to stop them than why not and i dont rember asking you for you opinion Gitt

amethyst_dreams
I will judge him for myself when I see the movie. I really do hope that whoever plays Remus Lupin...will be good looking, because I think e should be very good looking!

silver_tears
well we dont remember asking you for yours stick out tongue and there is no need to call us names after all this is just our opinion and like u said people shouldnt judge stick out tongue

tigereyes456
ok i've seen gary oldman in other movies and he preety hot...in some ways and yah i'm dissin him i'm dissin Micheal GAmbon he looks like a mouse as dumbledore adn i'm also dissin the director...he cuttig everything out, he says he wants it more casual.... WHAT A LOSER thumb down

silver_tears
even so i think its gonna be wicked i dont think jk rowling would approve of the movie if it was crap stick out tongue im very excited about it big grin

The Omega

silver_tears
whoa no need to say that people may not agree with you but that doesnt mean they dont know wat they are talking bout however i feel the same way the director doesnt choose wats in the movie he jus coaches the actors and instructs them and like i said many times before only time will tell we have to see it for ourselves big grinbig grin

Member.
oldman is cool, perfect for sirius me thinks.

silver_tears
im not disagreeing i mean i loved the fifth element im jus saying well have to see if he was the right person for the right part big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.