Dear UBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth stu
How do you figure that you can apologize for FlameSolo? If he apologized somewhere on the forum I didn't see it. You probably closed my thread before he even had a chance to read it, let alone respond.

UnknownBountyHunter
Is this for being called a "liar". If so then yes he apologized on the same post that yours was. Sorry for deleting it, but if you wish to add more than let me know, and I'll knock it up top.

Xizor
Dear UBH: COME BACK!!! We need you to bring order and entertainment. I promise to visit more then I have been(sorry guys) if you come back.

Others I want back:
-Jedi Mercenary
-Tom Gon Jinn
-Mace23
-Minok

I'm sorry for not being here all that much, but whenever I am here only EJ is around to talk to me, I miss talkin "real star wars" prequel stuff with UBH, KJ, Minok, JM, TG and even the Maker. I'll bring back all my posts from July UBH and we can talk some more.

UnknownBountyHunter
I am back. It is hard coming on every day know, I am working ALL day long, but I will be here over the weekend!

theEviljedi
I do to UBH but I at least make time.I've had exams all week and I still came here.

UnknownBountyHunter
*ahem*, exams are different than work, TRUST ME. I have to stand outside ordering around my borders to make sure my cattle don't wander out of pasture.

theEviljedi
Really?Not when you have Football practice/games,having to tutor students,and have a lot of projects due all in one week.Trust me.But I make sure I post at least 3-4 times a day.Not trying to be mean but it's true.Why didn't you post occasionally even?

Xizor
If you to are done waving your work loads at eachother I have a question for UBH. Are you going to stay joint moderator with Dim or be back full time. I think the solution is to have one moderator for everything and even though Raz doesn't like it here are my suggestions:

Ep2-3: UBH
Ep1,4,5,6: UBH
Lit + EU: Xizor
RPlaying: EJ
GDicussion: Dim
JCouncil: Raz
Suggestions: UBH
Q + A: EJ
Testing: Dim

I like having one moderator per forum, and giving many members 1-2 jobs instead of a few members getting all the jobs.

Dim
I think that kind of binds the mods' hands Xiz... if there's a problem I'd rather have whoever gets to it first take care of it instead of having this whole song and dance...it's red tape to me...

theEviljedi
Xiz,why don't you help me mod the Q and A forum ever?

UnknownBountyHunter
I agree with Dim by the way, its easier to have a back up, but I will be a fulltime moderator now, since work is easier over winter.

Xizor
No complaints by me, UBH does a great job. EJ, I don't moderate the Q+A forum because I'm unfortunatly not a big fan of it. When I get time to come on I usually would go to 3-5 other forums first. Sorry.

theEviljedi
Then why did you agree to being a moderator of it?If you don't help then I will ask Raz to take you off.Is that ok?

Xizor
Sure, and I never pitched for the job. You suggested us both, and I merely said I didn't have any problems with it.

theEviljedi
I just suggested you because you started it inside the other forums.I guess I'll tell Raz.

Dim
Just leave it alone EJ..roll eyes (sarcastic)

UnknownBountyHunter
*applaud* Yeah Dim! *applaud*

That's the most sensible post in this entire topic, I think the subject should be dropped and if Xizor agrees to taking off of it, then I will e-mail Raz in doing so.

theEviljedi
Already been done UBH.

Xizor
EJ, you do realize that when you said that before Dim told you to shut up and everyone applauded. Now you're doing it again and acting like we should thank you.

theEviljedi
I'm not asking for thanks.I merly said that I already told Raz.

UnknownBountyHunter
Raz please get in here and close this, as for you two, quit fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.