Last Chapter Of 7th Book Written

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

watadrive
I READ IN THE LOCAL PAPER LAST WEEKEND THAT JKR HAS ALREADY WROTE THE END OF THE 7TH BOOK AND HAD IT LOCKED AWAY...ANY COMMENTS

shellysnow
i have replied this before !!!!

Joanne has already written the final chapter of the last (7th) book.

The script is in this folder, which is now kept in a secure location.
C: \Documents and Settings\candy\My Documents\My Pictures\test_pics\jkr-ending.jpg

iluvharrypotter
She also said that it is about what they do after Hogwarts. As jobs and relationships. I really excited to know what they all do and who they end up with! I can't wait! WOOHOO! big grin

thelotrlovr15
can you show us the ending?

Tonks
now that is crock shit guys! She still has all of the other chapters to write and she might have to change it so why bother writing before hand and then having to change it?

LilyGinnyBlack
Well, she already wrote it. She said it in an interview! So, don't say that to us. . . say that to JK! big grin

airangel429
Its all about knowing how you want the story to go and filling in the spaces to make it a book! smile

Danistar
Are you sure about that??? Then, the 6th book must be released soon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Laviera_j
a creative mind won't always write things in order - she knows where thwe book is going, just not how its gonna get there yet, its not that wierd!

phee630
okay, so someone mentioned that the last chapter to the 7th harry potter book was already. why would she do that? I mean, where eva u heard that tale, she was probably just brainstorming ideas. that sounds more logical. Happy Dance

phee630
okay, someone should copy and paste the ending of the book for proof that it really is written. What newspaper did u see it in?

ladyblueyes
look peeps! she may have already written the last chapter of the book b/c she knows the way she wants to end this awesome series!
she doesn't really have to write the whole book in order! think about that for a while
oh and by the way the third movie is coming out in june of '04

phee630
they should start showing previews of the movie and stuff to get ppls siched up..hee hee

muse5
you know i actually believe that one, she's said before that the last word of the seventh book is 'scar'. so i bet she does it written, i want to see it, o well, i'll have to wait a really long time to! sad

ladyblueyes
i read another interview where she said that the 6th book wont take near as long as the 5th one. thats b/c she took some time off to have a kid and spend time with her hubby

watadrive
just to answer some of your questions. it was an Australian paper so you would not see it and she knows how it going to end because she is the one writing it .she provably has all the books in her head and just needs to type them

LilyGinnyBlack
JK said it in an interview that she had the last chapter of the seventh book already written and that she had it stowed away in a safe so no one could get it! wink

IBTonks
The final Page of the Final book has been written and it has been locked in a high security safe.....however, there is not only one! she has written more than one ending to keep her options open.....in one of these endings harry dies

IBTonks
oh and the exact release date of PoA is June 14th

tigereyes456
rumour time: rumour has it that she has written all the book but the editors hate them! lol poor j.krowling

crazy_rock_chic
I nu she had a kid but I thought she was divorcing her husband! and thats why it took so long

mg16
OMFG! THATS A FREAKIN YEAR!!!!! eek! I DIDNT NOE IT WOULD COM OUT IN A FREAKIN YEAR! AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! eek!

krassin
OMG PLEASE I WANT THAT LAST CHAPTER SOOO BAD,IF U HAV IT EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.