Why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great Master Brit Hunt
Why has Dim been made mod? I like her but there were people here before her.
I'm sad to see Xizor and his mom UBH have returned. It was better without them.
EJ and KJ deserve praise for stopping the arguments.
DD is posting to much and the rest aren't posting enough.

King Jedi
You don't know how pleased I am that you've given us your opinion on everybody. You aren't here that often either so watch what you say. And you better lose the Sig as it's a poor attempt to wind up Xizor.

theEviljedi
Really Hunt.That was my little joke anyway.

Raz
I can confirm that EJ and GMBH IP aren't the same.
GMBH is logged in from Motherwell College in UK.
And isn't the original GMBH as this account was created less than a month ago.

UnknownBountyHunter
Really? Alright then, well I am not sure where Motherwell College is but oh well. Could it be KJ or DD? Nah, doubt it.

King Jedi
Motherwell College is about a fifteen minute drive from me but it isn't me. I found the real Great Master Brit Hunt on another forum and asked if it was him but he said he hasn't used this forum since the start of last year. I e-mailed UBH about it. I honestly don't know who it is.

UnknownBountyHunter
What happened to your sabre, KJ?

King Jedi
What do you mean? It's the same as always.

UnknownBountyHunter
I meant EJ, whoops!

King Jedi
Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! How dare you.smile

Xizor
I still think it's EJ, somehow playing a trick. Remember Brit Hunt only comes on sporadically to put down those EJ argue with and to give EJ his support, pretty stupid don't ya think? But, to contend with me is to lose, he should never forget that.

King Jedi
I'm not saying anything. The IP adress is to close to me for me to accuse anyone else. But GMBH isn't doing anything bad. He's just being annoying.

theEviljedi
God!I am sick of you saying that.Raz already said it is someone else from Mothersmith college.

UnknownBountyHunter
This is closed, QUIT FIGHTING!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.