Any one got topic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Laviera_j
hey guys, I'm all topic'd out, I can't think of a new thread, so just start one under here ok?

Cool, xx big grin eek!

Laviera_j
No one gonna answer my plea????? I'm hurt!

no

7th Dimension
Yeah, okay. So how about this for a new twist.....

CARRY ON THE STORY......

Harry is out preparing for his A2 exams when he sees a strange disturbance on the horizon. It looks like a sort of blurring in the sky.

Curious he moves forward, and realises with shock that what he is witnessing is the forming of some sort of inter-dimensional worm-hole.

Could this be the way that Voldermort returns finally, or is this a dorrway to the past .... or the future.......

(please continue next reader ....)

airangel429
He then grabs his Firebolt and heads to the sky to scope it out.

Without a second thought he looks to see if all is clear and he swoops down into the worm-hole.

He feels as if he's falling.......he's spinning so fast

THUD! He hit the ground, and was knocked out.

He woke up to the words of a girl. "Are you alright?" "You've had quite a fall." The pretty girl said in a soft voice. "Lily, I'm sure he's fine." "Are you from around here, I've never seen you around Hogwarts before." "Let me introduce myself, I am James and this is Lily. "Prongs, it's time for us to go, before we get caught out of class again." Said another boy who was running across the grounds toward them.

Harry was looking amazed. Had he traveled back in time to his parents past when they too were at Hogwarts. "Wait til' I tell Ron and Hermoine about this." He thought to himself.

There were a set of footsteps coming from behind them. As he turned to see who it was.......

(next reader please continue smile )

Laviera_j
He spun, to find himself face to face with Snape...

He was looking as greasy as ever, and he was holding his wand at chest height. I was pointing straight at James' heart.

"LOOK OUT!" Harry yelled, with a fear that he may loose his dad again welling up inside him.

James spun and yelled, "Protego!" and the curse hit Snape instead. He rolled on the floor writhing in pain as the crustacious curse worked.

Snape recovered slowly, and stood to face his arch nemisis.

"You're dead potter." He spat, and harry could see something within him...he looked exactly like Malfoy.

Sanapes eyes flickered to Harry, and his mouth fell open.

He stepped up to Harry, and said....

Malfoy's chick
"you have just became my enemy, i'd watch out if i were you" He sneered. Harry stood up straight so he was the same height as Snape. At that moment the next move caught Harry by surprise. Lily walked up beside Harry and slapped Snape across the face.

"You slimy git" she growled "leave him alone"

She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Snape "wartos" she shouted and at that moment warts started to rise on Snape's nose. The maurders burst out laughing as Lily turned and smiled at Harry.

"Welcome to Hogwarts" she said happily. Harry smiled.

"MISS EVANS" everyone turned to see Professor McGonagall walking over, a furious look on her face.

thelotrlovr15
" What i have i told you about using magic in the corridors? If I have told you once I have told you all too many times. Miss Evans please come to my office." Then Professor McGonnagol turned towards Snape and said,"You too will be punished... come with me." Then she turned yet again and faced James and Harry." Mr. Potter, who is this?" Both Harry and James replied but where blurred out when a familiar voice spoke in a soft voice.
"Now, Minerva,it is clearly that Severus tried to hex James, not permanently injure him. Is that right, Severus?" He then turmed towards Snape and winked." What the bloody hell is going on," harry thought," Dumbledore protecting him as he were himself? " This is strange," Harry thought. Then all of a sudden the world around him turned around him... now he was back at the Dursley's house holding a broken mirror...
" Reparo" Harry muttered and the mirror was fixed. But then, as there was gas inside the mirror, the mirror blurred. Then he say Sirius... alive... " but how can this be?" Harry thought.
" Harry, I am... behind the .....veeeeeeeil... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
" Sirius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry yelled... but then what he was about to see... astonished him... for he saw, now, not only Sirius, but he also saw...

Laviera_j
His parent...

They were staring back at him, tears in their big eyes. They were mouthing hopelessly, fading in and out of the picture...they were in pain.

Hary only caught pieces of the words;
"...is the shadowws...harry!....is flight...and no more..."

Harry stared, wanting to jump into it like a pensieve, and realised suddenly, that the glass looked like water.
He touched it, and a bitter and piercing cold filled him. This was pain.

He was about to reach out into the mirror, sure it would take it to the ones he loved most in the world...but a voice - a thundering voice broke through.

"Harry, do not go behind the veil!" It was a desperate voice. Harry frowned...
"...Dumbledore....?"

airangel
Closing.........this was an old F.Fic that we wrote back in teh summer...before we knew that they were only supposed to be in the FFic forum.......

AA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.