wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
I've been on holi for a few days and this place goes nuts
what's the point of this forum?

Tired Hiker
To go nuts while your away. So leave. Just kidding. Good to have you back. wink

Fire
yea okie whatever :rolling eyes:
any other responses?

KidRock
( From austin powers Goldmember ) I used to think you were crazy dr evil but now i can see ya nuts * I thank you * wink

LilySatine
Welcome back Firesmile
To be quite honest, I don't know myself! To be random, I suppose.roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
No idea, but some of the really fun posts got moved her, so here we are

Stovenutts
ur rolling eyes thing didnt work Fire

Fire
no???? you really mean that???? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I really didn't notice until now

thanks for pointing that out

BondJamesBond
Smarty

Corran
There is no point to this forum

LindsIsTightK
My goodness Fire, you sure are a positive character aren't you???

Friend44
(I've been on holi for a few days and this place goes nuts
what's the point of this forum?)

thumb down We were waiting for you so you could give our lives some meaning. When you left, everything fell apart.

crazy_c
JOE!!!

DeNiro
:whacko:

burlyman
like this? --> wacko

crazy_c
Joe joe!!!

Fire
yea whatever man

I still dont see what I ever did to you, except tell you I think you mkae too many pointless threads

Friend44
Fire, is this one of your posts that isn't pointless contrary to mine?

Fire
yes this thread had an enormous amount of pointlessness I agree
but mind you I've been here 3 years in those 3 years I have not posted many unnecessairy posts

Friend44
Fire, when I saw that post I couldn't help but to be a "necro-poster" and bring it back to life.
Posts are like rubber-bands and this one came back at you.
I just found the irony of it all too funny. You pm-ed me x-times about my posts and it turned out that what you were telling me not to do was something you had done. Do not be on the defensive. Take a drink, relax. No harm is meant. Your hot water will not be cut!

Bhang
I dont think they have hot water where he is from.

Storm
really?
and what made you think that Bhang?

Fire
F44

I pmed you once asking for the reason of your posts
after that it just became an arguement, since you became defencive about it, I should have stopped it there. but I didn't sad
and look at all my other threads this is about the only one that has no meaning. As said before I have been here for 3 years
you have been here not even a month and in that month you have posted more pointless threads than I have in 3 years

Bhang
I think F44 is just poking you with his fun stick.

And I was only kidding about the hot water thing

Friend44
You did pm-ed me more than once Fire. I found it amusing and this thread is not meant to hurt you. Please consider that fighting and making up are brother and sister. I simply replied.

Fire
lol in belgium hot water is quite hard to find Bhang

I PMed you ONCE about the subject of your threads after that it became a discussion, as I said before

Friend44
Well, I do have 6 pms from you but yes, they were sent back to back. Fire, there's no harm done, chill man.

Fire
I'm calm, trust me, noone in this place except for Neo V.7 has seen me unchilled

Friend44
Is that a dare?

Fire
lol you can try and get me unchilled if you want, I don't really care if it gives you kick go for it, personaly I think it'd be pretty pathetic

Friend44
I don't think it's pathetic. I do think it would be cool though. I just meant it like, I could do it but, I don't want to do it. Ill-meaned feelings shorten the life span of one.

Fire
okie very weird idea about what's cool

Friend44
Oops sorry - typo error in there IT WOULDN'T BE COOL TO DO JUST THAT. Sorry again.

Fire
okie

Darth Revan
Hey Lily is that the guy who plays Frodo in your sig

Darth Revan
Ok I bet I can get you unchilled here goes... the word is "Katana" not "Gatana"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.