the GDF has gone down the drain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
who, from THE OLD CREW(ppl who joined before JUNE) agrees with me??

KidRock
did i join before june?

EDIT: yeah

Fire
lol smile

Dexx
heheh. IT has exploded a bit ..

Catch 22
Yes, there certainly is the feel of the kiddies playground lately.

Ushgarak
Lalalalalala I'm not listening...

Catch 22
Hmmm....... Ignorance is bliss, huh?

diegocala
Agreed, although I joined in June

Ushgarak
It was actually my brilliant attempt to blend in seamlessly with the kiddies...

diegocala
It worked! big grin

Ushgarak
Woo-hoo!

GDF is always changing, evolving, goes through moods according to who is there at the time... there were too many off-topic topics, so it is well they have their own area now, but on the whole the GDF has always gone through phases I did like, and phases I did not.

Fire
well I hope this one ends soon

Dexx
doubt it.....the members just keep on registring stick out tongue

Fire
thx for the hope dexx my man, btw what happened to sarah does anyone remembe rher?

Dexx
sabrea?

Fire
yea that's it smile

Dexx
don't know..she's been out for a loong time.
sad...who am i gonna tease from now one evil face....

KidRock
cant the Mods. just like stop people from joing for say a month or 2 then start letting people register again?

Fire
maybe

Stovenutts
I joined in june! early june.
*pelted with rocks*

Metroplex
Its time for a new generation to move in and replace the oldies hahaha. I joined when i finished my exams in early June. Won't be seeing me much when school starts again sad

cermiestar
did i join before june?
someone?
ANYONE?????????

Catch 22

finti
always in motion the future is, .......................the now as well
ancients of MU MU

Catch 22
The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu...

K.L.F

finti
indeed, ............3 a.m eternal, what time is love?

Corran
I think it started going downhill, but the advent of the new off topic forums has helped to stop the rot.

mechmoggy
Oooooh aaaaaaah, ooooooh aaaaaaah!!

Great song. cool

Anyway, I agree with the intial post. There isn't enough adult influence in here lately.

Kes
blink I joined in June but aside from a few wierd threads I really can't see much of a difference lol I wonder why that is roll eyes (sarcastic)
I like new ppl, fresh blood big grin

Ushgarak
No we are not going to suspend registrations! New people have just as much right to be here as any of you!

I am in regular contact with Sarah; she popped back the other day but saw nothing worth posting in. She is less of a Hayden freak these days.

Meanwhile, if you guys want to make a raft of great new topics to make this place more the place you want, feel free!

Catch 22
I think we're showing our age.... cool

Dexx
really..well..tell her to drop by. Give her my regards stick out tongue
I know i didn't tease her at all the last time she came, but i can make up for it stick out tongue evil face

Ushgarak
She should be back home with a new computer soon, so we shall see if she returns.

I have a feeling some of the older members might not consider her their choice for making this place more to their liking though!

Dexx
now, why would you say that...

Ushgarak
(thinks about C22 interacting with Sarah)

Nah...

Dexx
well.,.....there are lotz of incompatible members as it is.

Ushgarak
...which is why a lot of people don't like this place sometimes, see?

Dexx
who dares? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Now, I love Sabrea, but I DO remember she kinda got on SOME people's nerves...

(remembers entire threads of the whole compliment of the board vs. Sabrea...)

Dexx
some ppl's nerves?...i wouldn't be talking about me, would you big grin

Ushgarak
COULD be, could be...

Dexx
well, if you say she got off hayden...

bigbadbike2
Hey, There's nothin wrong with new people.

Tex
It hasn't gone down the drainconfused

julibug
don't let the bug bug ya!

Fire
lol

Baylin
This place has not gone down the drain! I joined in June for the star wars role playing but whilst looking around I found people playing about having fun. I joined in, and now consider this place to be the best thing online that I've found for a long long time. It seems to be well moderated and when things get too silly or graphic the mods. do put a stop to it which is one of the main reason I like to be here. It is simply very well run!

Gundark
THANK YOU, Baylin. cool

I agree it has gone amok more than usual as of the past 3 or 4 months or so. But I think it is mostly because of the tremendous poster explosion we have undergone.

If some of you newer newbies go back and read some of the earlierl pages, you will note that there weren't very many of us here, thus the GDF actually made some bit of sense.

mechmoggy
I have no recollection of it ever making sense! eek!

Catch 22
Moi? What the f**k? What the f**k?

LindsIsTightK
Well I feel kinda bad now because I joined the forums in June and I I have put in a lot of time on the forums. I don't want to be treated differently because of it........................

ChinaNiki
I'm new toosmile I didn't have regular access to a computer till this month. I like the outrageousness of some of the threads laughing out loud

LindsIsTightK
i dont feel really new, I mean I have gotten to know a lot of the people on here~

Ushgarak
(waves at Lindsay)

Catch 22
It does seem that a number of people have commented on being here since June and things haven't changed.

I believe that the initial viewpoint expressed pointed to a somewhat longer timeframe.

After all, this place has been around, in various guises, for the best part of 4 years now.

Celsius
I agree. this forum is kick ass. well done and cheers to all the moderators and, ofcourse, RAZ

diegocala
Agreed!

bigbadbike2
Agreed!

Stovenutts
agreed

Dexx
kissassers! stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
I dont have much to say, i think this is the best forum and im not trying to kiss ass

Ushgarak
Awww, but I LIKE the ass kissing...

bigbadbike2
Hey. Nothin' wrong with that. laughing out loud

Dexx
yeah..but it has to be discrete....

diegocala
Well then, step into my office

Catch 22
OK, look at it like this maybe?

Remember the scene in friends where the friends walk int the coffee shop and there are already a group of six other friends sitting there.

Perhaps some people feel like that?

diegocala
Like deja-vu?

Catch 22
No, like you get used to something but it changes.

Oh, I dunno, it seemed like a good analogy last night!!! whistle

LindsIsTightK
Well I understand why alot of people may feel invaded by us noobs(even though i dont like referring to myself that way) but this place is online for anyone to join. So arent new people joining the point?

Ushgarak
Yup

Catch 22
Absolutely, growth and 'noobs' are great. Please don't feel in any way that I was saying that the new members are a problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.