Episode II or bust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

COREWORLD
Wow! That's all i can say after seeing the new sculpts off the Episode II bust's, if this is the kind of detail we can expect, then i'm going to have to start saving now! But what the heck is that wrapped around Jango Fett's head? Some kinda DNA sampler?

Boshuda
MAN I NEARLY SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED!!!!
The busts are Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!
Gimmie,Gimmie,Gimmie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bounty hunter indeed!!

DarthBorgie
what busts?

Dim
I think the busts of Sam, Hayden and CL look awesome..but the others seem a little off to me.

Incase you didn't see them here's the link
www.starwars.com/episode-...ews2a.html

Ratcat
Yeah, they were pretty neat. TF.N have already received some versions where people have added coulor and eyes.

finti
I`m kind of confused, Temuera Morrison, Jango Fett who is who here?

Ratcat
##################SPOILER################

Temuera Morrison is playing a bounty hunter who wears a costume similar to Boba Fett in the OT but silver. It is widely believed that this character will be called Jango Fett and will be foster father to the clone child known as Boba Fett.

##################SPOILER################

finti
Thanks RC, and of course I figured it out the secon time I looked in on it. All the other busts had their real names to it as well. Guess I`m not gonna apply for the vacant job at Scotland Yard then...

IGOTMYBEAT
IGMB, please show us that you can refrain from that kind of humor.

krautrocker
For me the interestingt hing is that CL character and Morrisons character don't have their characters names . Anyone reading starwars.com is going to read other sites so must know what the rumours for their character names are. Could it be Lucas is telling us we are wrong? I was alwasy suspicious of'COunt Dooku' Sounds too much like dracula or 'duckula' to me (Only UK users will get the duckula bit). Also there is a close up of morrisons character which looks like he has something in his eye(his left eye) and head gear similar to lando's slave in empire strikes back (lo-bo??). Could this be some sort of support system and the beginings of a clone trooper. Could we actually be looking at our first picture of a clone?

Gundark
Yes, that could be a clone. I've heard of count duckula, but I think the resemblance with dooku/dracula is purely conincidental. Those sculptures are awesome. Thanks for the link, Dimmy smile

DarthBorgie
I love count duckula! Its too bad he won't drink blood. I guess its all in the humour though...OK, that really had nothing to do with anything.

Darth Daft
Wow, the busts are cool! I like Christopher Lee's one, he really does look like a very wise gentleman, can't wait to see him in the film itself.

Dim
Can someone please explain this Duckula business to me? laughing out loud

Ratcat
He was a cartoon vampire duck, kids series. He wasa vegitarian (Raz WOULD approvelaughing out loud ) so he didn't drink blood, he drank carrot juice...

krautrocker
right for anyone who wants to see them , here's a link to some supposed episode 2 action figures. The whole thing stinks to me.

tatooine.fortunecity.com/heinlein/121/

krautrocker
Sorry I just figured out what you are getting at ratcat, i didn't mean the busts , on the above link , third story down if you scroll down, there are what are supposed to be , actual episode 2 action figures , in their boxes and everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.