Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
now, here's a decent subject!
talk about anything you want that is related to love

well what am I gonna talk about????
My new girlfriend, now there's an idea. I'll get a pic online for you guys to see as soon as I get the chance
for those interested in her premade home page it's
www.lnm.to/kat (it's in english)
we met in may, we've been seeing each other since early june, and I fell in love with her over the net. For all the non romantic ppl out there who thought it was impossible. we are the living prove (okie this relation is new and stuff but it has great potential)
Too bad she has to study during the holis for some exams she has to take at the end of august but after that we're gonna spend soo much time together!
if you have a question about anything just ask me here or pm me smile

Love is about the best thing there is imo. It can make us do very insane things. Things we never dreamed of doing if we weren't in love.

diegocala
It made me get married!

LilySatine
*Sigh* I'm in love with love! love
It's a great feeling, ain't it? Haven't experienced true love yet, probably because I'm still so gosh darn young. stick out tongue But I honestly can't wait!

Congrats, Fire!big grin

Fire
well lily just dont go looking for love or hunt it down or anything like that

love will find you when the time is right

Sheepz
I experienced love once and only once. My heart was torn from my flesh and tossed onto the floor. It was love, but it wasn't mutual. I felt a very strong love and I never saw his face.

DemonicGambit
Um...okay.

I still haven't experienced love, but I think I can wait considering I just read what happened to Sheepz.

Rogue Jedi
i married 12-23-02. if you find the right one, your life will improve ten fold. food tastes better, air is sweeter, etc etc.

DemonicGambit
Hm, no I'm not afraid of love anymore. In fact I think I'm looking forward to it now

Fire
lol which one is it gambit

Korri
i love keanu love

clispin
u would. You know penguins, spend their whole lives looking for this one other penguin and when they ind tem they just know. well it's a nice thought huh.

Korri
shup fozzie

clispin
what its true. penguins do do that.

Korri
wot do u mean...u would? eh? eh? eh?

Fire
well it is a very nice though indeed

Korri
she is so evil 2 me sad keanu rox

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif

all kneel b4 the god of......ill get back 2 u on that one embarrasment

clispin
me never

Korri
dinnae lie clispin

finti
love my daugther and I looooooove beer big grin oh guess I love my GF toowink

Dexx
heheh...figured you had something going on, fire..after that msn nick.

Korri
angel /devil

Ushgarak
I've been in love but I think I have already talked about it as much as possible!

mechmoggy
I love my wife and beer.

(Note: Not in order of importance big grin )

Baylin
I loved my woman so much I left the band that I was in (and they were good!), moved across England to be with her. We're now married and expecting a baby in 2 or so weeks big grin big grin

PS I'm rather fond of beer also, as my ever increasing waist line proves!

happy kine
i love giving and receiving oral. i also love beer. the nectar of the gods, invented by monks.

bigbadbike2
Somehow this thread started being sweet and innocent. Now look at it. All beer and sex. laughing out loud

happy kine
that what love is... beer and sex. stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud

BackFire349
love can also cause great pain however, should it go wrong. as i and many others have discovered.

Gundark
They say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

Sometimes I seriously disagree with that.

DemonicGambit
I don't believe that saying either. I mean you had something great but then lost it. But if you never loved then you don't know what you missed, therefore aren't that sad

ChinaNiki
I don't know if that's quite true. Sometimes you can be sad because you've never had that kind of love. Like I was in b@tch mode for the last decade cuz I was a very unhappy person. Turned out to be depression, but I am much better now. I am seriously hoping this next year will change me even more, so I will be open to the opportunity if it comes along.

Rogue Jedi
love is grand. as i have said before, i married recently, and she is my queen. without her i am nothing.

GroundedAgain
i've had a three week minimum until now been dating Dameon K. for 2 months. i'd say beer too but i better not get myself in trouble

Corran
I love ALL the ladies.

mechmoggy
What, even the mingers? eek!

Corran
It has been known and don't tell me you've never had that much to drink that when you wake up in the morning in a strange bed with a minger lying on your arm you've considered chewing your arm off instead of chancing waking it up.

Dexx
laughing out loud

Celsius
I love......stuff...idont know what i love....im too youn to have loved anyone. *sighs* how long must i wait?????!!!! sad

mechmoggy
laughing out loud ..........

I remember waking up once (without yet opening my eyes) and thinking, "phew, last night was a bit much. The last thing I remember was that megacrocodog latching onto me and.....".

Then I opened my eyes quickly, saying aloud, "oh ****!".

Alias Neo
once when i was younger and i lived in france i fell in love with a girl, only proplem is i had to move to england sad . still think about her everyday

Dexx
oh..sad. You should have taken her with you...

happy kine
you know what helps me get over an old love..... a new love.

bigbadbike2
Hee hee. Very true

Tired Hiker
Love. It's exciting and new. Climb aboard, we're expecting youuuuuuuuu, and LOVE ( da da da) life's sweetest reward! With an open smile, (da da da) on a friendly shooooooooooore, the love boat, soon will be making another run, the love boat, promises something for everyone! There's a choice of adventure, your mind on a new romance! And love . . . (da da da)

Always remember the love boat.

Corran
OMG thanks Tired Hiker, for years I was able to blank that awful program that I had to sit and watch on a sunday afternoon as a kid because Mum liked it and now all those bad memories have come flooding back. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fitch
I had been blessed not have that ...

Corran
you are lucky

Fitch
after what you said I consider myself lucky...

Baylin
I think the definition of love is what my wife has done for the last 9 months and is about to do any day soon..... big grin

Alias Neo
Her name was Niome and we had been going out with each other for 3 yearshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

Fitch
is thread is not doing good for some people.this selfish Fire big grin

Alias Neo
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif Why did i have to leave france and my girl friend http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif Why!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bawling.gif

Fitch
dude,take it easy!life is full of unfair things.why don't you give her a ring or somethin' ?or a letter(most romanticshifty )?

Dexx
better..a letter with a ring inside....please come to..ergh..england!

Fitch
that is a choice......though it could be a shock..

Alias Neo
just joking about the "why did i leave her" part. got over that ages ago

Fitch
nice way makeing posts though...smile

Dexx
yup...especially for us

Fitch
maybe for those who postcount meens something wink

Dexx
okay..especially for me, then!

Fitch
glad you got the message

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.