Who deserves their own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DemonicGambit
Who do you think deserves their own comic? Not a mini, but a continues one, like Wolverine gets.

I say one about Gambit, then one on Rogue....and maybe one on the both of them together!

{Multi choice}

X-WOMen
Rogue to me, cause shes cool and her life story seems really interesting when she gets her powers and starts being a runaway. Plus the family part with Mystique and Nightcrawler and so on.

tokyo_goddess
The voting is so true...sure you wanan know more about the southern belle Rogue...I'd give my money to see 30 to an hour...but it's storm that I'd give money to see a hour or more to see!!! She deserves this...next to Wolverine...she's a character you wanna know more about their past.

DemonicGambit
My top choices are

Stormy
Gambit
Rogue

tokyo_goddess
Why Gambit?

DemonicGambit
1) I like him so much
2) I wanna know more about the guilds
3) I wanna see how he was trained as a theif
4) And I wanna see if he was a cocky then as now
5) I wanna see what happens in his future-his pov
6) I wanna know what he thinks of turning into the Witness

I figure I should stop there

tokyo_goddess
Hmmmm he does seem like someone you just wanan know about kinda like Wolverine...I gotta stop relating everything we talk about to Logan...damn I love him!!!

DemonicGambit
someone's obessed... I wonder who? whistle

tokyo_goddess
Don't need to tell me...I know...:P roll eyes (sarcastic)

*~PyrosLady~*
eek! PYYYYYROOOOO!!!!! eek! So why is HE not in the list...?! sad

Kes
Storm of course stick out tongue Thou a Gambit one would be cool too. Or maybe just having Gambit in the Storm series stick out tongue
But Nightcrawler is cool too. The circus thing would look cool!

tokyo_goddess
Yeah learning about Nightkrawler would be cool, and maybe they'll go into the fact that in the comics...Mystique was his mother...

G.P
hmm... Rogue had already had her own comics. Here about the last series (sept 2001)

It was intended to appeal to both comic and movie audience, but actually the end results drives both away. Long time comic fans are affronted by the continuity glitches, and for movie fans it will make no sense that the X-Men, especially Wolverine, are suspicious of Rogue, also various faces appear that haven't made it to the movie so far.

DemonicGambit
I know I didn't like it, that's why they should redo it. Just based on the comic or movie.

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not sure who should get their own spin-off movie, but they all the choices have interesting pasts.

tokyo_goddess
Their shady pasts is what's making this vote hard! :angry: *pulls hair out*

DemonicGambit
I'm sorry...I'll try to put more people on my next one

Smllfry247
Rouge!

DemonicGambit
So I'm gonna take a guess and say that you want Rogue?

tokyo_goddess
Uh....huh...otay...

Metroplex
Gambit already has his own series i think. I got the first few issues of it. I dont know if they cancelled it haent been colecting it in a while.

DemonicGambit
It only had 25 issues, and I want a full on Gambit comic. From infantcy and on

tokyo_goddess
I thought we were trying to get full on movie's or etc of the characters...but I guess comics will suffice. huh

Metroplex
only 25??? Dam. I was looking for some a few months ago and couldnt find them. I dont think any of these charcacters posted have really big story lines to take on. Most of it was much discussed in their own mini series and regular X title series. I would like to see Nighcrawler in his own series. I really want to see him and his relationship with Mystique.but i think they already discussed it in another comic, Dont remember which.

DemonicGambit
It can be either comic or movie

tokyo_goddess
yes okay...

DemonicGambit
Your welcome, I've been thinking about it and came to the conclusion that they should do a one-shot about Scott.

I just want to know if his foster parents were abusive and that's why he's so emotionally detached. Just my thoughts

X-WOMen
Yeah I kinda agree. I mean he was the first X-Man in the group so there should be an interestiong story about him.

DemonicGambit
Thank you I was reluctant to say anything, most of my friends weren't too fond of the idea

tokyo_goddess
It's a good idea...I like him over Jean...

MaverickIce
I wanna see Angel team up with Iron man. They are both multimillion dollar playas with superpowers!! ( I don't think paige and warren should be together, its a comic thing!!)

verauko
Rogue, Rogue and one more time Rogue!!! And big part with Gambit! I wanna Rogue/Gambit comic!

tokyo_goddess
That would be nice, maybe Marvel should have specially made romance comics...it would set them apart from DC

DemonicGambit
Yeah but of course they won't, cause of the Comic Code

tokyo_goddess
I'm sick of restrictions...I thought they stopped that. huh We'll have to wait for people to make online comics...though it won't count and the artist won't get in trouble, it'll give insight and pix of our couples.

ragesRemorse
most all of the x-men have there own series. storm had a four part series which only lasted for four issiues and night crawler though doesnt have his own series is pretty much the main character in the x-calibur series but all in all i would say the x team works best as just that a team though the gambit series was pretty good, demonic have you read the AoA ? gambits past comes out a little more though out that series

ragesRemorse
i think online cmics are just a bad idea it takes away from the lure of the comic feel, and when it comes to the comic code. thats why they have the graphic comics the code goes out the window when they get rights for a graphic comic , but sadly marvel doesnt invest tomuch inthose anymore which is sad

tokyo_goddess
Well if I had it my way, i'd want to read the online comics if they were done correctly and drawn perfectly, otherwise I would stick with the comics.

ragesRemorse
i dont know being a collector i really think that would be a sort of dissrespect to comics, but if marvel, dc and other industries approve there rights for that use i guess that would be what comic fans get but the comci industry does need sales boost badly so whatever helps them out im all for i mean if x-men diddnt do well and pull marvel out of bankruptcy marvel would have surley been a memory by now but thats there fault for green lighting some very bad comics dark horse comics still the best

DemonicGambit
Not all of AOA just Gambit and the X-ternals. And I don't really like the idea of online comics. I love the feel of the comic in your hands

ragesRemorse
yeah but if the comics dont start selling again thats all we'll have got i tried reading a comic online and it just sucked theres no emotion in an online comic, i mean feeling the page turn in your hands feels like you controll the story in some way, but clicking and waiting and eye squinting online, well id rather drop acid and make my own comic stories than do that crap

Kamion
i think gambit should have his own. but not like wolverines, a new type...

Jason Wyngarde
iceman.

Shadow_King
i think kurt should get his own series. but really i would like apocalypse or shadow king to have their own series.

Jury
Nightcrawler has already his own comic series, right? But Apocalypse and Shadow King?... In what side of the earth could these villains be deserving to have their own series? ... when all of their nature is being antagonists?... and what story could have been extract out of these mutant-terrorists? erm

Shadow_King
i dont know really. i never knew NC had his own series.

Shadow_King
but i would like to see a series about them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.