Star Wars Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey is there a name for the instramental at the end of AOTC when all of the clones are getting into the ships and such.

Also was there a song playing when Ob1 fought Jango on kamino if so whats the name? thanks a lot

GABRIEL05
The instrumental at the end of AOTC is just End Title, or look up Confrontation with Dooku and Finale. The one where Jango and Obizzo fight is Jango's Escape

Rogue Jedi
the episode 3 soundtrack is excellent.

finti
nothing compars to the ANH

Rogue Jedi
i have a cd that is a compilation of ep.4, 5 and 6. my favorite song is when the falcon is fleeing the death star in ep.4 "here they come!!!"

finti
yeah I saw that trilogy cd just the ohter day in the cd store

Rogue Jedi
it is a good buy. check it out.

General Kaliero
I got the full trilogy set. Four CDs, one each containing all music used for thier respective movies, and one for outtakes and such.

LanceWindu
Since the first post in this topic deals with Episode 2 I will move it to that forum.

SimK68
Im tring to find the opening to Episode V 'Arrival At Hoth'. KazAa is no help here. And neither is this.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000003G8Z/ref%3Dpd%5Fsim%5Fcm%5Fdp/202-1608087-7396613

If anyone has it, e-mail it to me if its small enough.

SimK68
Where do you find it, and how much is it?

finti
it was pretty expensive here in Norway

queeq
It's odd that. A few years ago I bought the four CD box set called the SW Anthology with lots of unreleased music. And then a few years later the SE soundtracks came out with even more previously unreleased music.... Weird.... THe SE soundtracks seem to be the most complete I think.

And I think ESb is best.

Ushgarak
When the Clones are getting into the ships? Guys! That's the Imperial March, surely someone should have pointed that out sooner!

queeq
The great theme that featured firt in... ESB!!! big grin

Dexx
i have the esb them..instrumental..it's great. I hav the imperial march also..great also..but i still like duel of the fates best. Well..maybe now not so much because i listened to it for too many bloody times..

Leog14
The best track out of all the Star Wars soundtracks is The Millenium Falcon chase / Asteriod Field seen in the Empire Strkes Back.

Captain REX
I was so close to buying the ROTJ soundtrack, because I had seen it the other day when I was flat broke, but then I returned with a ton of cash and it was gone. Damn!

Lyn
I absolutely LOVE the SW music....i can't even begin to tell everyone how much so!!
I only have the EP2 soundtrack but i really really love it...lol
Every single song!!
The ones i like the most are "Across the Stars" , "Duel of the Fates" and also that part when Anakin's mum dies in his arms...and the music gets stronger as he gets angrier...if that makes sense. But i really do love all of the SW music...its good to know there are other people who like it too...thanx everyone!!

queeq
Yo Rex, order it via Amazon,

And Lyn, GET the others. Aside from the two tracks you mentioned, I personally think EPII is the lesser of them all. I find the CD (it doesn't bother me as much in the movie) very unthematic. It kinda jumps around with different styles, themes and parts of themes. I find the OT and TPM al lot more like a symphonic unity.

Lyn
I was trying to find the other ones. I've been looking around for Ep1 for ages but i cant seem to find it...and i had enough trouble trying to find Ep2. I was hoping to maybe get all of the original ones on a compilation or in a set or something but unfortunately havent been that lucky yet.

Lyn
I'm so sad I can't find them...sad

Lyn
Alright people, what is the best C.D's for me to get??
Like out of the OT stuff...??

yerssot
there is a "best of" cd of the OT if I'm not mistaken

Lyn
Like a compilation of all 3?

yerssot
yeah, but be sure it's from the correct orchestra!

Lyn
London Symphony yeah??

Hypernova
Lyn did you find one?

Lyn
Nah...Mum said she saw one at JB-HiFi, do you know it??
Anyways, she saw Ep1 and the OT, 'coz I have Ep2

yerssot
yes, london symph

Captain REX
Yeah, London Symphony, with John Williams...

yerssot
or Johny as they call him sometimes messed

Lyn
John Williams is a genius. happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.