Holidays!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yazmin
Is anyone going on holday? well i've been i have been to Tunisia or are you doing anything exciting during the hols? Happy Dance stick out tongue

Dexx
i AM on holiday

Yazmin
were are you?

mechmoggy
Maybe "where are you?" is a better question. stick out tongue

I went away at the begging of July, it feels so long ago now. sad

Ushgarak
Well, I might be meeting some nice people, Yaz...

Catch 22
NOt going until the middle of October.

Dexx
canada

G.P
I'm on holiday in NY

thereisnospoon1
smile im going to florida yay!
universal studios here i come!!!

Yazmin
I've alaways wanted to go to canada and i hane been to florida it's fab!!!

Corran
I've been a few places already and only have one more trip planned for this year at the moment, Budapest, anyone speak Hungarian I need to know how to ask for upwards of 6 beers.

SpikeSpiegel
Well, I'm going off on my holiday now. See you all in a week.

Catch 22
People who go for that long sometimes never come back... They just get sucked away, into real life.

Fitch
during summer it always happens to me....unfortunatly

SpikeSpiegel
I'm back,now io just need to read through all the threads that i've missed out on *starts cursing*

Fitch
I'll be away soon in my second part of my vacantion,but no worries.I'll be back for sure!

ObieTrice 26
i live in Canadabig grin

Fitch
good for you thumb up

happy kine
yes florida is nice... its my home. i actually have a vacation to another part of florida for in a week, for a week. 11 friends and i got a 3 story house on st. george island in the florida panhandle, its on the beach and has a swimming pool... 7 days of complete laziness... i cannot wait. no tv and no computer, just an island, some friends and lots of beer!

Dexx
isn't beer a global word? stick out tongue big grin

happy kine
just tip your hand toward your mouth and smile while moving your eyebrows up and down and that means beer. if you forget to add the smile and look a bit under the weather then that means please bring shot... i had to do that when i went to canada. i have no idea what they are talking aboot, eh.

booniae
HAHAHA!!! Happy Kine I can assure you that BEER is VERY well known in Canada. You guys call your beer water in the states rite? LOL wink JKJK
But I'm probably going to Minnesota in September but I have NO idea what's there, let alone where the hell it is. erm It's by our lakes, i know that much. LOL

Boo bunny

happy kine
minnesota is a suburb of canada... you need to go all the way south to florida... we are the sunshine state after all. as a matter of fact my neighbor is frank from canada... he lives in canada during the summer and lives in florida during the winter... he is retired... lucky old fool!

Dexx
canadian beer isn't that impressive. That molson crap is terrible. I also tried tasting that stuff they always advertise about...everybody in the comercial says it's so damn good...genny light rocks..whatever....it is DISGUSTING....bweah.
they even have special recepies for foreign beers?...beck's is stronger than ever here....but it's not bad i must say stick out tongue

Yazmin
Wow people are going everywhere my mums had an idea of going tp japan in september!!!!

Ushgarak
Another holiday already?

Celsius
My life is a never ending holiday.........exept when school starts. sad

Dexx
*drulls*
i imagine japan is amazing...

narcil
not to mention expensive.. ^_^* i'd love to go, someday, tho

narcil
as for beer....doesn't matter what the brand, the stuff is nasty. *makes faces*

diegocala
Beer is wonderful! HORRAY Beer!

Orpheus
I was over in Toronto for a couple of weeks last month. There is some superb beer to be found if you spend soome time looking, but it has to be said you cannot beat British beer!

diegocala
Sure you can...go to Germany

Angel Luna
I'm back in school! I wont have a holiday in like...a while... I started school on August 1st! On a FRIDAY! My school system is sooooooo messed up.

Ushgarak
Dearie me, who would start school on a Friday???

diegocala
The US school systems, I always looked at it as that last free weekend. Start on Friday, then bam! two days off...trying to play mind games on the kiddies I guess

Angel Luna
Yeah that was the good thing about it ^^...but then you had Monday! I hate Mondays...

Ushgarak
Wow, nutso...

royal_jester
What I did for my vacation...

July 29th I lefted to California with my family to explore there. We first went to San Diego to go to Sea World. Then the next day we explored around downtown San Diego. The day after that we went to Los Angeles to explore there. We also went to Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

Angel Luna
Do you like Ark the Ladroyal_jester? Anyway we get vacation from school in a couple of months because of this block scedual(sp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.