New Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent_Smith
embarrasment ok just a theory but, what if the matrix needs zion and the resistance because if they dont have them then new people cant be realeased. And if people cant be released, then the matrix may have trouble controling all the slaves. Like there might be too many to control. i mean, well just a thought.

nickjs21
maybe. like weeding out the population to get manageable numbers. as with most theories, i'd say it's a possibility.

Korri
i agree with u nickjs21

holdenhsvgtsr
zion is the matrix

CrazyShady
uhhhh................NO!

Korri
Zion is in the real world

urm...Shady ur pictures dont really tie in with wot we r talking abt

holdenhsvgtsr
oh no no no how do u think neo was able to kill those things an remember there has been 7 versions of the matrix and zion has been destroyed 7 times and shady keep the pictures coming

Korri
im not getting into this argument again

holdenhsvgtsr
what argument and y r u not on msn

Kes
CrazyShady does pics are starting to annoy!

Void
Thats a good point, how does neo kill those "squiddys" woteva their called in the real world?

Korri
yeah shady cut it out

holdenhsvgtsr
cause it isnt the real world think abt it (and where do u get the pictures)

Kes
Thats a ver cool sig!
And because is mind is still in the Matrix. blink

Void
Cheers, i made the sig myself, i do all graphics design and that.....

It weird how he does kill em though

Korri
b'coz if his mid is still in the matrix then he can still use his powers

CrazyShady
FINALLY!! some1 shows their appreciation. cool rock

Korri
rite shady

Kes
Again I'm gonna ask you to stop posting pics that have nothing to do with the subgect!

Korri
yeah kes i agree Shady plz stop it!!! PLZZZZZZZ!!!!

Kes
You're very good. I love the color combination.
Still think he feels them cos his mind is trapped in the matrix and then destroies them tru that.

Korri
kes is rite

nickjs21
the number one ultimate reason why i don't believe that zion is another matrix:

it is so friggin' obvious.

everyone has thought it. so does anyone really think the w.bros would be thinking the same thing? no way. they're gonna come up with something way out there that not many of us have even really given thought to.

Captain REX
CrazyShady, you need to be posting relevant pics. They're nice pics, but totally irrelevent to what the thread is about.

Seth-Gecko
This is hitting the nail on the head. The architect states that even his perfect programming skills, he couldnt make a program that 100% of test subjects accepted. The oracle merly "stumbled" upon a code that allowed for 99% of subjects to accept. No matter what happens to the 99%, that 1 will not accept the program and will be "flushed" into the real world, into Zion.

"As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice...even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked would constitute an escalating probability of disaster."

direct words from the architect.
hope that helps out.

hayden's minx
gawd - how long to figure out.
NEO
EON
ONE

Lunchb0x
They're robots!
...Haven't you figured out yet that all of the people trapped inside the Matrix are actually *the A.I robots* who tried (and failed) to take over the world in Second Renaissance?
The story is *role-reversal* on an epic scale. The Matrix is a VR prison for minds of the A.I: They sought freedom and control, so to keep them docile yet productive, they've been fooled into thinking they have it.
... You probably also missed that Neo stopped those sentinels at the end of *Reloaded* by generating a EMP burst, and (being a machine) immobilized himself in the process. -- How could you NOT have seen that?!! It's so obvious he collapsed just like the sentinels, and right on cue! Trinity and Morpheus were unaffected because either the blast was directionally focused or else they were out of range.
...THAT is why Bane is also unconscious at the end

Easily the best explanation so far, grab, and read the attachment in the revolutions spoiler thread..

Lunchb0x
Spoiler for revolutions sorry

The Omega

Kes
Well atleast this one is new.

nickjs21
not entirely new, kes. but it's a good read, i recommend it. i don't believe it, but that's a whole different thread.

Kes
lol it's the 1st time i read something like that. or atleast i think it is blink

Ikobe
Omega: So... there's gonna be an anomaly in every Matrix... so the Architect/machines allow 23 humans to rebuild Zion, to start off the 'Prophecy' thing, so the One will (assumedly) always return to the Source and mathematically balance out the Matrix again... right?

~AI

hodgie723
I think that everyone would like to havee Neo's powers and persona... at least for one day. Thats all I gotta say and you "know" it's true.

The Omega
Ikobe> Exactly, and basically what the Architect tells us at the end of reloaded.

Hodgie> And your points is?

Korri
Hodgie> r u feeling ok?

hodgie723
Sorry guys. I was posting in the wrong thread. that's why it was completly off the subject of what you were talking about.

General Kaliero
Except you're missing the fact that the EMP at the end of M1 knocked out the Squiddy INSIDE the Neb, but not the humans. Explain that!

nickjs21
i know it will be hard to find the original poster's entire theory, so i'll explain it for him:

the EMP goes off. the screen goes black. screen comes back, neo and trinity open their eyes. we, in fact, have no idea how much time has passed (we ASSUME a couple of seconds). the guy who came up with this theory proposes that the crew was knocked out as well, time passed, and they woke up.

in any case, there are other holes in the theory, and i don't personally believe it. i don't mean to be helping these off-topic antics, but you asked.

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.